A quirk?

That night Izuku lays in bed thinking of all the damage he did to Izumi and Katsumi. He smirks in pride getting that little bit of revenge and then remembers what Recovery Girl said about them that made him smiles more. 

Flashback a few hours ago...

All the teachers were currently lookin gat the x rays of both Izumi and Katsumi. Many minced when they saw the damage they had done to them while Brian just smirks. A lot of bones were broken in each x-ray and a good amount completely shattered. "looking at the damage" Recovery Girl starts, "is quite disturbing I know but the good news is, I was able to heal the mostly like Katsuki. But also like Katsuki their gonna feel pain when using their quirks, especially at high rate and power outputs." Many of the teachers nod while All Might sat their in skeleton form practically smoking from the ears in anger and frustration. "Looking at them more closely I was able to find out what  they will most likely hurt the most or feel the most though" revovery girl states looking at the teachers. "Izumi will have problems breathing if she gets to worked up and will also feel chest pains every time she gets super active, worked up, and while using her quirk. One for All can stay with her as it doesn't really affect her breathing as much but she needs to be careful." Recovery girl says looking at All Might. All Might lets a breath out, happy she can keep One for All, angry that she even got this hurt. He glares at Brian who in return, just flips him off with a smirk. "Now looking at Katsumi," Recovery Girl starts "Her arm was screwed up a lot. She won't have hand pain like Katsuki did but her arm, especially her upper arm, will hurt a lot when using her quirk through that arm." Recovery girl says pointing at her left arm. "Kinda wondering if Brian has something against the left sides. he broke Katsuki left hand and now Katsumi's right arm." Recovery girl says with her hand on her chin in a thoughtful expression.  Brian smirks, "you'll never know" before walking out, unaware of a ghost like figure following him.

Back to the Present...

Brian lays in bed for a little while longer before finally falling asleep. It was strange falling asleep, he felt something was off until he woke  up in a forested area. "Ok where am I" Brian says looking around. "Your in your mind" a feminine but strong voice said behind him. He turns around to find his grandmother, Nana Shimura. "Grandma!" Brian yells out before pulling in her in for a hug. "It so good to see you again and i'm so sorry for what my asshole of a daughter did to you" Nana says while hugging him. "Why are you here grandma?" Brian ask looking at her. "Well I was gonna offer you One for All but looking at you and reading a bit of your mind I know you don't want it" Nana says sadly. "Yeah sorry grandma" Brian says, "but" Nana continues. "But?" Brian questions. "I decided to give you my quirk Float!" Nana says excitedly "and sense it was powered up a bit by One for All it will also give you a speed and strength boost!. Brian think about it for a few minutes before nodding his head. "I like that idea but" Brian says "Where is your cape and your belt cape!?!?!?! I wanna wear them so baddddd" Brian finishes acting childish. "Oh the cape?" Nana says while transferring float to Brian, "it's at ************* and it under the stairs in a secret compartment, it is also made out of the same thing you use in your hero costume." "Thanks grandma" Brian says to her. soon everything starts flashing in and out. "What's going on?" Brian questions worried, "Your waking up" Nana says with a fond smile. "Will I see you again Grandma?" Brian question getting a little emotional, "Of course you will, might not be for a while but you will" Nana says with a smile. " I love you" she say before starting to fade, "I love you too" Brian says with a small tear in his eye.

Brian wakes up early in the morning. He quickly rushes out of bed and jumps in the shower. Getting ready for his adventure today. He put on his black combat boots, jeans,  a white t shirt and a black leather jacket and headed downstairs. "Morning mama" he say to Mirko while grabbing a cup of coffee, a big cup. "Morning bunny, you going somewhere" Mirko ask. "Yeah just out for a drive today and maybe an arcade" Brian say not completely lying.  'Alright bunny be careful" she says with a smile giving him a hug. She then 'jumped' off to her hero agency. Brian walks outside looking at his cars. "mhhhhh what to drive what to drive" he mumbles to himself. "lets go with the supra" he smirks before getting in and starting the engine. "I missed you to baby" he says to the supra and then speeds off. 

Around 10 minutes later he reached the location Nana had given him, an old house. Walking inside Brian made sure to be careful walking around, not knowing how damaged the home was. When he found the stairs he looked for a secret compartment on them. Then he saw a suspicious looking candle. "I highly doubt it but lets see anyways" Brian thinks to himself before pulling the candle. All of a sudden a case popped out of the stairs. Brian walked over and picked it up, noting how light is was. Opening it he saw the famous white cape and red belt cape thingy with a note on top. The note simple said 'don't forget to smile' with a picture of Nana putting her fingers on her cheeks to express a smile. He slowly picked up the cape in amazement. "Don't worry grandma" Brian said while putting it on "I wont let you down." With a smile and a determined look, Brian went out to the back yard to practice his new quirk. Determined more than ever to help people, plus this could help get him some payback...

(Nana Shimura, the white cape and the red belt cape thingy, sry don't know what to call it, lol)

TO BE CONTINUED......

Sorry this chapter was a little rushed but I wanted to give you guys/gals something to have. I still plan on updating both stories daily if possible, giving you 1 to 2 new chapters on each a day. 

Thank you all for the support!

:D