Birth of Selena

Éris

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMj1UpK1P/

(Song for Éris feelings towards Selena)

A long time ago, the daughter of Zeus and Hera was born: Selena. She had dark hair and brown eyes. All the gods were gathered on Olympus to celebrate her birth. Together they gifted her a portion of their powers each. Well, they knew that the chance of the hero of the prophecy to turn against them was very big. They needed a savior. Everyone was happy, except for a specific person.

After Aphrodite, Éris was considered the most beautiful goddess, with her dark hair, white skin and light eyes. She looks exactly like another version of Snow White, but more cruel. Éris has the power to seduce people and manipulate their minds. She can't understand all this fascination towards the new baby.

I don't know what they see on that stupid baby - Eris thinks. She watches the other gods admiring the baby while it giggles at the center of Olympus.

- Well, I want to thank you all, especially Hades, for coming here to celebrate this special day.Selena will be a hope to us in the future. My daughter is very special. She will be the goddess of the moon, a light in the darkness - Zeus declares.

Zeus

-- Well, even though we have our problems, Selena is still my niece. And, for the first time, I can agree with you brother. There is something about her that connects me with - Hades says.

- She may have been born just now, but I already want to protect her with my life - Ilithia says.

- Selena is so chubby and cute! She may make mistakes in the future, but will neve be swayed to the dark side or fight us. I can see that her love is more powerful than anything - Aphrodite completes.

- Are you guys fucking serious?! - Eris yells.

Everyone is looking confused at Eris now. The only ones who didn' t like the tune of her voice were the big three, Hera, Ilithia and Athena.

- Language Eris! I won't accept this behavior during your sister's birth - Zeus yells furious.

- What is so damn special about her? Have you ever thought that, just maybe, we are making a mistake here? Giving our powers to someone that could easily hurt us. I'm telling you guys! This disgusting creature is dangerous! - Eris says pointing to "the thing" , who is also looking at her confused.

- How dare you say that, witch? First of all, Selena is not disgusting much less a creature. What is the problem saying baby? She is just a baby! And second, don't you ever try anything with her or I promise you Eris, that Tartarus will look like a paradise to what I would do to you - Ilithia says angry.

- Silence! - Zeus orders

- No, I won't! You are all fools! I'm the only one here who isn't blind. Just don't run after me apologizing when everything goes to Hell. It'll be already too late - Eris says while standing up from her throne and walking away.

Everyone was shocked by Eris' reaction. Usually she can control herself. They are worried about her outburst and wondering what may have caused it.

- That was an awesome meeting! - Hephaestus says happy.

- Indeed it was! - Ares laughs

- Now, I think the underworld doesn't seem so bad after all - Hades contemplates while the others were staring at them, with not so much friendly faces.