══ஓ22ஓ══

Author's POV

Author's POV

Best Friends

It's always a comforting feeling to be around the person who understands you the most. It can either be your partner, family member, or your closest friend. But we're talking about besties here.

They might not necessarily be your love interests but you know you will kill or be killed for them. Because of how much you care for each other. It takes a long while to develop such a bond with some people. But with best friends, it's like destiny. Sometimes in just a short amount of time, you trust each other with your lives, sometimes more than your own family even. It was the same here.

Namjoon and Jimin.

It's obvious by just glancing at them that they were so close. Like 'close' doesn't even half describe how much they loved each other, platonically of course. But no one knows how the two ever got this close and when they even became friends.

However, that was a story for some other time.

»»----------► ❍ ◄----------««

At the moment the two iconic best friends were just silently in each other's company, at Jimin's house, specifically his room.

It was a peaceful-looking room, welcoming and comforting. It had cream-coloured walls along with hints of baby blue here and there near the selves. The room was a decently big one regarding the fact it was the master bedroom of the house. The room was more modern looking but kind of luxurious at the same time. A fancy canopy hung gracefully above the bed, the same colour as the walls, adding to the aesthetic look of the place. And of course, the room was completely filled with plants in all the best spots, especially near the windows.

Namjoon was casually getting dolled up for heading to one of his favourite clubs with one of his favourite people. The man was dressed in such revealing clothes. A dark sheer shirt, showing his slightly buff yet magnificent body. His chest was completely exposed with a few glistening silver necklaces along with more accessories like ear cuffs, earrings and all of that shiny stuff. He had worn black jeans with extreme rips that displayed dark fishnets inside. Overall the man was looking HOT, like hotter than the sun, basically.

But on the other hand, we had Mr Park Jimin. This man calmly sat on edge of his bed while looking like a fucking marshmallow. He had an extremely fluffy woollen sweater that was kind of like a turtle neck as well. It made him want to practically like hide his entire face inside the collar. His hair was recently curled and way too poofy, giving him an innocent child look. On top of all this, he had his usual round glasses.

They had very polar opposite styles and personas indeed.

And unlike Namjoon, who was currently curling his hair with the hot iron rod, Jimin was just silently reading his book. 'Flower Poetry & Prose', was the title of the said book. It talked about flowers and nature in a rather artistic and poetic manner. The book was perfect for those who liked appreciating the beauty of flowers in a quiet and verbal manner. Jimin loved poetry and flowers, so having a book with both was beyond fascinating to him.