══ஓ20ஓ══

Author's POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Author's POV

The Kingdom of Vemenia. The kingdom of spells, wizards, and deadly nature. One of the most powerful kingdoms due to their work and job. A place where surrealism lived and was cherished. And just for your information, their royal colour was a pleasant ultramarine blue.

Every Kingdom or species had a colour, specifically for their eyes. The wizards, or the citizen of Vemenia had blue as mentioned before. So in all of their work, there will be a hint of blue when casting or creating a new spell.

And then the Devils, they had the colour of mahogany red. Although, even if you are from a specific kingdom but are a different species then you will have both colours.

You have to remember that these kingdoms' colours in people only appear when they are experiencing an extreme emotion. If they have one colour then those colours will naturally adapt to a specific emotion. For example, you might have a different colour if you are casting a spell in anger or if you are extremely happy about something.

But anyways, we drifted off way too much from what we were actually going to talk about.

»»----------► ❍ ◄----------««

A certain prince joyfully hopped with a blue bouquet of human realm's flowers through the hallways of the grand palace of Vemenia. And as you can guess that person was, Prince Jimin.

The youngest prince was absolutely ecstatic by what happened recently in the human realm earlier in the morning. The man was so overjoyed that he was running around the palace like an innocent child while hugging the bouquet as if it was his life and giggling loudly.

His best friend was right behind him following. Namjoon was somehow really pleased by his own friend's happiness. It had been decades since he'd seen him acting so cheery and like a high school girl.

A part of his non-existent heart was deeply relieved and pleased that he'd pushed Jimin right at the point where he was about to back off. Because if he didn't, the Devil knew how many centuries Jimin would have spent with sorrow and regret in his heart. Namjoon didn't usually get comforted by other people's happiness, but when it came to Jimin, he truly did.

The prince ran up the marble and spiral stairs as he shouted with excitement. "I'm in love! I, Park Jimin, am officially in love with the man of my life!" He grinned childishly as he twirled lively after reaching the floor while raising his flowers high up in the air.

Namjoon chuckled at the older man's actions as he shook his head, slowly climbing up the stairs up to the hyperactive demon prince. But before he could reach him, Jimin had other plans in his mind.

The shortest of the two immediately slid down the railing of the staircase without a care if he would fall down and hurt his handsome face.

Namjoon groaned with annoyance because he knew he would have to chase the older around the gigantic palace again without a single break.