══ஓ04ஓ══

Author's POV

Author's POV

It was finally the day when the White Elephant event would be taking place. As mentioned before, today was Labour's Day, a day where most people won't have to go to work and a great opportunity to go to parties. But anyway, since the party was going to be a very prestigious and fancy one with loads of stupid rich ass people, Jin obviously had to look the best. And that wasn't too hard for him. Because according to him, he could look the best without even trying. Well, I mean...he isn't wrong.

It was currently evening, a few hours before Jin had to reach the place. Dusk was completely blanketing the sky, making the sun disppear and city lights were turning on slowly. Jin was already prepared for everything. He had studied a little bit of the inner background info about Park Gauen and her family. If you are wondering how he might have gotten his hands on stuff like this, well, the man has his ways which even I'm not aware of. Again, he's way beyond anyone's expectations.

And since he is beyond everyone's expectations, he had to look that way as well. Jin was already starting to get ready because MAN di he take a long time to finish. He loved taking his sweet sweet time to doll up as much as possible. Making himself look pretty and hot was one of his favourite things because even a man like him liked attention.

So first he began by choosing the style he wanted to wear this time. Usually, he wore something dark, like obviously, and something vintage yet still elegant. Vintage made him look more pure and beautiful in his opinion.

Though, this time he thought that maybe he won't go completely vintage. Somewhere closer to modern and of course, dark clothes but wih slight brightness. So from that, he decided to wear a dark navy blue double-breasted suit over a plain white long-sleeved shirt. He had a greyish sandy yellow-coloured tie that was complimenting the shirt. His pocket square was the same colour as his tie and it was in a stair fold.

Along with these, he also decided to put on collar pins that were on the edges of the collar and the parts that were attached to the collar had a blue fake gem on them. They were both connected by a double-layered gold-coloured chain.

This is how it looked for clarity.