𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14 - Aggression & A Shootout

| Aaryan's POV

She has no standards for falling for a fucker like me.

I sound harsh, but it ain't a lie. Of all the sophisticated and sensible young men out there and at Fioreville High, her heart chose a toxic fuck-up with a crime list longer than his school attendance record. Well, I graduated with honors though, but that ain't the point.

I look at her coldly as she sleeps in the passenger seat, eyes instantly softening but the expression on my face remains impeccably ice cold. Her thighs silently whisper to me, begging me to run my hands over them. She has clear sun-kissed almond skin, short bronze hair caught up in two with laid edges, the juiciest pink lips I've ever seen, and crystal-clear russet brown eyes.

The urge to lick every inch of her flesh creeps on me. I shake my head and turn the key in the car to get it started, then I drive us to a restaurant.

I wrack my brain to figure out why she chose me but I can't find a single reason. It can't be looks because I'm ugly as fuck with bright-ass eyes - or at least that's what I tell myself - not to mention a weird-ass personality. She should listen to Mamma D and stay miles away from me, but that's the problem.

I ain't gon' fucking let her.

She can travel across the goddamn planet, I'll find her and chain her in my basement just to keep her by my side. She's mine, but at the same time, I know she deserves better. If she knew half the shit I've done she wouldn't willingly let me fuck her, and that's why she'll never find out.

Sometimes you have to lie to the people you love to protect them. It's wrong but necessary.

My chest heaves as I sigh and unbuckle the seatbelt, the parking lot looks crowded today. I threw a fervent look at my Queen and feel my heart flutter a bit. She's so goddamn breathtaking. It makes me want to cut out the eyes of those who get the privilege to look at her. She should be for my eyes only. Biting my lower lip, I reach over and run my knuckles over her succulent thigh.

She mumbles and squirms in the seat but doesn't wake up. I lick my lips predatorily. Blood rushes to my cock when she moans in her sleep.

'Focus, G. Self-control.' I remind myself.

She's been fucking with my brain ever since I fucked her that night. Can't sleep or eat without her doing some dumb shit in my mind. I tortured someone to death trying to get her off my mind, and it didn't work. Clearly.

I hardly ever think about girls. Prolly because they're always throwing themselves at me - it leaves me no room to chase 'em. That bores me to death, I'm a man who likes a challenge. I focused all my attention on basketball and working out, then little Miss Attitude came along and threw me off balance with her perky tits, broad hips, and huge ass. She's everything I want.

And best of all, she frustrates me. I like that. I'm tired of these females who can be tamed with a wink.

Nah, make me work for you.

I lean over and press my lips against my girl's cheek. She subconsciously leans into the touch. With a final glance I slightly roll down the window, just a tiny bit, and turn the AC on. I put the sun-shield up and left her sleeping peacefully. Thank fuck I cleaned up in the forest, 'cause LaQuisha's Homemade Food restaurant is packed this evening. Some people would be leaving this place at night, but not me though.

"Sup fam?" Blackie, one of my cousins, approached me and we shook hands. "Watchu doin' here?"

"Tryna get some food, dog," I run my hand through my plaits. Ignoring the women eye-fucking me. "Help a G out. Looks like I'm finna be here till tomorrow mornin'."