𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13 - "I'll be gentle"

| Jayla's POV

I turn to look at Aaryan and he meets my gaze head-on. He was crying. Graceful water droplets glide down his cheeks with ease. My heart ached for him. I reach up and cup his cheeks, thumbs wiping away most of the tears but I kiss the rest away. Aaryan's hand finds my throat and squeezes it lightly, he leaned in for a kiss and I meet him halfway. One arm around his neck and the other playing with the braids hanging outside of the durag.

The amount of tingles in my stomach is uncountable, I rub my feet together as heat arises in my core. He presses on my belly button and I pull away with a little laugh, he attacks my neck. His hand slid between my thighs, now on my pussy. I gasp and hold him. I was wearing a black dress with no straps, and it was short, too.

“Aaryan, wait,” I scratch his shoulder, clit throbbing from the brush of his fingers.

“You have a fat pussy, I like that,” he whispers in my ear and nibbles on the lobe. “It's warm. I wish I could push my cock in it, or maybe a finger, or perhaps my tongue,” he sucks on my neck and I moan.

“Can you tell me something?” I watch his hand rest on my thigh then look up at him. “Why were you crying?”

“For the same reason you were, because I love you,” he squeezes my thigh. “And I'm hurt because I hurt you. You mean everything to me. I don't even know how I fell in love with you, you're such a wildcat, but at least you're mine. Jayla, I mean what I say. I wanna make it up to you.”

“How?” I blink my doe-eyes.

“Any way you want. But,” he looks me up and down. “I'd like to fuck you, right now. Give you some makeup sex before I take you home,” he kisses the curve of my jaw before sucking on it. “It would be short, but we could continue at my place later on. What do you say about that?” he brings his hand right back to the spot between my legs. Fingers teasingly brushed over my clit through my shorts.

No. We shouldn't be having sex in a car–“O-okay.”

“You sure? 'Cause once I start I ain't stopping,” he completely covers my pussy with his hand and I gasp. “If you say no we won't do anything. So make sure that this is what you want.”

I nod as he slowly rubs my clit, I bite my lips and spread my legs. He pulls my dress up and begins taking my shorts off, and then my panty – but I grab his hand.

“Should we stop?” he asks softly. “It's okay if you don't want to.”

“I-I I'm just shy,” I blush heavily, “I know you've seen me naked before but, I'm still shy.”

“You can keep it on if you're uncomfortable, though I love your body just the way it is. I can shift it to the side and slide in,” he leaves my panty and removes the shorts completely. “Now I want you to sit facing me and arch your back.”

He helps me turn around and sit on his lap. He pulls the top of my dress down and covers one of my nipples with his mouth, I moan and grind on his hard dick. He sucks on one of them while he pinches and twists the other, pressing his fingernail into the top – that makes my whole body shiver. His free hand is kneading my ass, and I rock back and forth on him purely out of instinct, it feels good.

“Mmh, oh my God,” I remove the durag so I can grab his hair.

Aaryan's hand travels down my body and cups my pussy, he gives it a slap which made me almost flinch.

“Fucking you is gonna be one of the best things I've ever done in my entire life,” he shifts my panty to the side and plays with my clit with his thumb. I shiver, head falling on his shoulder.