Chapter 96

After more than half an hour, the white light on Su Yunxi's body gradually weakened. When he came out of the white circle, Yu Bai, Huangfu Aotian and the officials had set up a temporary office here. Several machines were placed on the table, beeping continuously. It was as if he wanted to spit out all the messages he had received but not uttered over the past year or so in one breath.

  Yu Bai's eyes were slightly bent, and he stretched out his hand to hold Su Yunxi's hand. Pulling person to the side, he saw a panorama of the earth emerge on the 30-inch screen. On this map, the area above the water at the north and south poles is only one-third of what it used to be. A large number of glaciers melted and were crushed, floating on the water and flowing around.

  As a Chinese, the first time he saw the world map, he would instinctively look for the figure of the rooster. Then, Su Yunxi saw the rooster that was obviously much thinner. The most important thing is that under the rooster and those little bugs in front of it with little feet and so on, they are all gone. Those who specialize in monitoring these things naturally know better than Su Yunxi. The screen rotated quickly, allowing everyone to see that on the entire map that was spread out, the land area on the other side of the world exposed to the water was only half of what it used to be.

  'Hiss' Everyone gasped unconsciously, and the person in charge of managing the equipment took advantage of the fact that the satellites in space were still available, so he hurriedly mobilized to look at the situation on the land. It's even more miserable than Huaxia's side, at least the plants on Huaxia's side are still green in color. But on the other side of the world, most of the plants on the land are gray-brown. From a distance, the land has turned into patches of lifeless yellow sand and withered yellow vegetation. Su Yunxi blinked, the signal on the device began to become unstable. The operator quickly printed out all the previous pictures, and then the screen turned into a static.

  "Tsk, there is no signal again." 'Bang bang bang' hitting the screen a few times, but the static were still static.

  Su Yunxi raised his head to look at the sky, the sky that had turned a little blue just now was being colored by the gray-brown thick clouds and mist that 'rushed' from all directions, and turned into a dirty look again. Everyone looked up and understood why the signal disappeared again. Su Yunxi's heart almost sank to the ground, no wonder Tiandao killed his former son of Tiandao so readily to make room for him.

  As far as the current situation of the earth is concerned, he's afraid that Yu Xieyi will waste time on internal consumption. Before Yu Xieyi and Su Yunxi can decide whether to live or die, the earth will hiccup first. If the earth is really doomed, he's afraid that the way of heaven on this earth will not be good. So the Son of Heaven is naturally not worth mentioning compared to his own life.

  Su Yunxi supported his forehead, feeling very tired. What could be done? This kind of scene of driving ducks to the shelves has to be accepted if he don’t follow it. If something really happened to the earth, then he should not even think about running away. The rest of the mess is naturally responsible for the master Huangfu Aotian, Yu Bai hugged Su Yunxi and disappeared in front of everyone, leaving behind a group of envious people.

  Back at Yunbo base, Su Yunxi took Yu Bai into the space. Yu Bai, a rare person who can't rest on weekdays, didn't go to do anything, but quietly hugged Su Yunxi and didn't leave. Su Yunxi buried his head on Yu Bai's shoulder, and swayed around Yu Bai's waist with his hands. The two of them didn't need to say anything, just hugging each other quietly could calm down their anxious mood. After hugging for a while, Su Yunxi took the bed out of the bamboo building and put it in the yard. After he lay down, he kicked Yu Bai, Yu Bai pinched Su Yunxi's face helplessly, turned around and went to work in the field.