Chapter 88

After the flash of thunder was over, Su Yunxi took out the car again. Before getting into the car, Su Yunxi silently looked back in the direction of the imperial capital.
  That's it? That's it? That's it?
  Are you sure it's not a kindergarten-level gang//gang?

  He's afraid it's not just Su Yunxi who has such doubts. Ten minutes after the car drove out, Yu Bai stopped the car on the side of the road. The two looked at each other speechlessly, still feeling that the previous battle ended too quickly. Looking back, they were either being chased by zombies or mutated animals, that is, the mutated plants were too slow to be chased and didn't care. Once upon a time, a person who could only run around in embarrassment already had the strength to instantly kill someone who was in the top five of the top ten masters in the imperial capital.

  "Human beings are really weak."

      Su Yunxi expressed the sympathy between the two, and Yu Bai heaved a long sigh. It seemed that the trip to Tianshan Mountain was not only imperative, but could not be delayed. Humans are really weak. He, who has been beaten by zombies, plants and animals, has become the number one master of human beings. Su Yunxi held his breath to prevent himself from laughing, Yu Bai sighed deeply and started the car again.

         "It looks like you will have to work hard in the future."

  He can do whatever he want if he don't work hard. Their own camp is weak, and there is still room for hard work. If he don't work hard, when all the bigwigs in the sea can go ashore in the future, he's afraid there will be only parents and Yu Bai who are left to wait for a hundred years to die. Su Yunxi puffed his cheeks and took out the clean meteorite from the space and put it on the rear seat, Yu Bai's eyes twitched. But hard work is what he said, and his doctor Su's hard work seems to be all he can do to encourage him.

  What can he do? Naturally, he can only drive faster. The disappearance of Yue Zhan and others seemed to take away all the troubles along the way. All the way north until entering the territory of MG, they didn't meet any large and powerful mutant animals, plants or zombies, which made the road less thrilling. Think about it too, the evolution of zombies needs to devour a large number of crystal nuclei of the same kind, and the crystal nuclei of mutated animals and plants are also useful, but they are not as effective as the flesh and blood crystal nuclei of the same kind or humans. The MG side is sparsely populated, and there are not many people to provide. Where there is no one, the number of zombies is naturally very small. And this side is close to the imperial capital, as long as the people there are not crazy, they will always send someone to clean it up. After arriving in MG territory, they did not continue northward, but found the highway and started westward. Originally, they planned to go on a journey of one or two months, but because they found out that the appointment of the top ten masters in the imperial capital was so weak, the two decided to cut the time in half silently.   Go early and return early, and it is more important to quickly improve the strength of all mankind. After running out of a tank of gas in the car, he stopped driving and began to use Yu Bai's flash ability. Every time he came to a water source, Su Yunxi put the meteorite in for a few hours or even half a day to purify the water resource and let the meteorite absorb some negative energy. In this way, when he was on his way again, he could continue to purify the meteorite. The number of lotus seeds in the space has increased to fifty, and five can be hidden in every natural day outside. It is not impossible to speed up this speed again, that is to put the meteorite into the ocean to absorb energy and then recover the space, the speed will definitely skyrocket. The most serious water pollution is the ocean.

        The journey to the Tianshan Mountains was easier than imagined, and the animals and plants mutated in uninhabited places were relatively less aggressive. It's as if they don't know that 'human' is an edible thing. Yu Bai's extreme flash operation literally shortened the journey to five days. With Su Yunxi's non-stop 'generator' supplying power, his lightning ability can't stop exerting their energy all over his bodies.   When they arrived at the legendary Tianshan Mountain, the two of them had no time or thought to appreciate the beauty of the landscape. In the previous promotional video, most of the beauty of Tianshan comes from the blue sky, white clouds and the clean air that makes people feel that the lungs have been cleaned. But now, the sky is gray and white, and the earth is black and gray. The surface of the water seemed to be covered with a layer of soot and looked dirty. It was the reflection of the dark clouds in the sky, making the already unclean water even worse. After all, it's already May, and the weather has gotten warmer. The temperature on the Tianshan Mountains is not as high as that of the Imperial Capital, but it is still more than ten degrees Celsius. It took Su Yunxi and Yu Bai another half a day to finally find a small pond with a diameter of only about 50 meters on the top of the mountain.