Chapter 39

After being born on his own body, even if he don't say it, his heart is still hairy. So as long as it is the possibility mentioned in the novels he has read, Su Yunxi now believes it. What gods and ghosts, what reincarnation, what good and evil will eventually be rewarded, what karma.

  Does Su Yunxi like to be the holy father that everyone is looking at? Just having to deal with so many people every day makes Su Yunxi, who is essentially a housekeeper, very depressed.

  But Su Yunxi still did that.
  Not only because he wants to help Yu Bai pull the monsters, but also because he doesn't want Yu Xieyi's hatred to be placed on Yu Bai. What's more, Su Yunxi delusionally imagines that there is a karma cycle in this world. Good things will be rewarded with good things. As long as he do enough good things, he may be able to use them at some point in the future, isn't it?

  Now, doesn't he just use it?
  Just like the invisible perception in the space, after the attack just now, Su Yunxi also faintly felt something.

  Yu Xieyi is the son of the Dao of Heaven in this world, but the Dao of Heaven is not completely good and evil, and it does things based on the mind of Yu Xieyi. God will help him when it comes to him and great luck. But when Yu Xieyi's great fortune is transferred or exhausted, then he is no longer the son of heaven in this world.

  He suffered such a heavy attack just now, not only because Yu Xieyi used one-third of his luck, but also because he didn't belong to this world, so he was vaguely rejected.

  But now, everything is fine.
  He have finally been recognized by this world, and he have been regarded as a true 'native resident' ever since.

  "Hee hee hee." Thinking of this, Su Yunxi couldn't help laughing. Yu Xieyi is really a good person, before he was afraid that if he really caught up with Yu Bai, what if he woke up and traveled back. Now, this most critical problem was actually solved by Yu Xieyi.

  "Hee hee hee hee." Yu Xieyi is really a good person. Yu Bai looked at the man whose shoulders were trembling while covering his mouth and laughing with black lines on his face, Li Sansheng and others also had black lines on their faces. Even Ye Zi, whose face was slightly pale from excessive use of abilities, was twitching at the corner of her mouth at this moment.

  The world is difficult and people's hearts are sinister. At this moment, seeing Su Yunxi holding Yu Bai's hand tightly and still nestling in Yu Bai's arms, if they hadn't seen Su Yunxi's half-dead state with their own eyes just now, these people would have wondered whether Su Yunxi's spurt of blood just now was for the sake of a bitter trick to take advantage of him.

  "Okay, let's go eat." Yu Bai raised his hand and pressed the root of his nose, feeling a little headache. He knew more than Ye Zi and the others, so he naturally had some other guesses.

  But this time is obviously not the time to ask.
  Pulling the person up from the sofa, he let go of his hands and wanted to wash the blood stains on his body. In the end, Su Yunxi put on a face that couldn't be more fake and weak without being polite at all, and fell into Yu Bai's arms again.

  "Ah, I'm so weak, I have to wash myself, my mouth is covered with blood."

       "..." Yu Bai closed his eyes and took a deep breath, as he didn't directly throw him out. Reluctantly dragging the big pendant on his body, they walked towards the bathroom together.

  After walking two steps, Yu Bai still pulled the man out of his arms with a little force. Su Yunxi stopped for a while, and just when everyone wanted to worry, he went around behind Yu Bai and hugged Yu Bai's waist and continued to be dragged away.