Chapter 50

Su Yunxi made a decisive decision and directly gave up his hegemony of wanting to become the world's overlord of grain production. At this stage, all the 30 fields are planted with cotton and nettles. If he eat less, he won't die, but if he don't have enough things to keep out the cold, he will die.

  "The changes in the city next door are becoming more and more frequent. I'm afraid there have been level-three zombies. It's not a troublesome thing for zombies to have an ability. I'm afraid that those zombies will also develop spiritual intelligence."

         "This, can't it?"

  " Why not, first-level mutated animals have a little intelligence. Who knows if the memory will be restored after the zombie level is raised..."

"Isn't it good to restore memory ? Remember they human identity?"

  "Don't forget the way of zombies to upgrade, besides eating the same kind of crystal nucleus, the fastest way is to eat people. If you really wake up and know that you have eaten people, how many people will not collapse? When the time comes to retaliate against society or something, I am afraid it will be their choice."

  As soon as Su Yunxi walked to the door, he heard the sound of fierce debate in the conference room. The whole floor of the second floor is dedicated to the conference room, and there are special personnel guarding the stairs on the first floor, and people with no identities cannot come up at all. In addition, it was probably a discussion triggered by small talk, so the door of the conference room was not closed.

  Su Yunxi took off his military coat at the door, and the white pullover made his lips redder and teeth whiter. It's not that Su Yunxi developed in the direction of the little boy. It's because the people here have been darkened by more than three shades in the past summer. Under the symmetry, Su Yunxi's lips are red and his teeth are white. Just like Qiuxiang, without the backdrop of the person who looked back at him at the same time, he is just an ordinary beauty.

  "Isn't it normal for a zombie to develop intelligence after its level is raised?" Su Yunxi entered the door angrily, walked directly to Yu Bai's left and sat down.

  There is a special conduction device on Yu Bai's right hand side, which is used to collect electricity on weekdays. It's so amazing, in order to make Yu Bai's 'generator' work anytime and anywhere, there are such power generating devices in the three places where Yu Bai often stays.

  Putting the food box in his hand in front of Yu Bai, Su Yunxi sat down. Looking at the group of people opposite with a grin, he shook his head with emotion. "You people, you still don't read too many novels."

  Ye Zi rolled her eyes at the sky, with the blessing of Su Yunxi's Xiaozao, she is now firmly seated as the second hsaler at the base. "Brother, is sister-in-law the only one?"

  Ye Zi looked at the food box sadly, as if she wasn't the one who rolled her eyes just now. Su Yunxi also rolled his eyes, and with a twist of his wrist, there were ten pairs of chopsticks and ten bowls in his hand.

  Li Sansheng and others were there, as well as Yang Meng and Wu Sheng. Yu Bai also let go of his hands to help share things. A group of people came over with a smile, and when the lunch box, which was a little bigger than the rice cooker, was opened, the saliva of the tangy meat smell and the heat were uncontrollable.

  "Pork ribs, corn?" Yu Bai looked at Su Yunxi with a spoon and a bowl, and Su Yunxi waved his hands with a melancholy face. "Let's have more corn. I've had a bad appetite recently and I want to eat something light."

  Yu Bai acted as if he didn't notice the twitching of Su Yunxi's eyes, and put two pieces of ribs and four pieces of corn into the bowl with straight eyes. Add two spoonfuls of hot soup and put it in front of Su Yunxi. Ye Zi and the others were holding the bowls, those who were biting their chopsticks were biting their chopsticks, and those who were looking at the sky were looking at the sky. A group of people had already passed their sensitivity [gǎn] to Su Yunxi's efforts in front of Yu Bai, and only had the urge to laugh.