Chapter 48

In one-on-one battles they can still rely on strength, but group attacks are always weak. Using the spear of the son to attack the shield of the son only feeds the two. With the help of those two hands, he can produce two hundred, two thousand, or even twenty thousand. So, why not do it.

  With the 'help' of Red Fox and White Tiger, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai upgraded a bit faster. After all, the crystal nuclei of zombies had to be purified before they could be absorbed, but the crystal nuclei of mutated animals and plants could be absorbed directly. Su Yunxi not only announced this in the base, but also reported it directly. For a while, humans became more interested in killing mutated plants and beasts while fighting zombies.

  "Doctor Su, may I come here for treatment if I don't enter the base?" Su Yunxi sat at the gate of the base, sorting out the things in his space with his mind, and healed the people in his work circle with inertial release skills.

  When one batch had just left and the other batch hadn't come in, an assistant asked in embarrassment. Su Yunxi was taken aback, and looked in the direction of the gate. After nearly half a month of hard work, the previous group of people have all been taken into the base. After all, their base is more like a turning point. After taking it in and resting for a few days, they will move to the higher-level city after they recover.

  The people queuing at the gate have long since changed from a dozen teams to two teams, but now, there is another group of people in the middle of the two teams. This group of people basically gathered together and stood hundreds of meters away, and only sent two or three representatives to stand at the front, near the gate.

  Su Yunxi glanced at the assistant suspiciously. Those who could be selected by Yu Bai and sent over to serve as Su Yunxi's assistants naturally had good eyesight. "These are people from the No. 2 security point. They don't need to move over to the base, but they all have minor pains and injuries, so they come here to ask if they can receive treatment. They are willing to pay a certain fee as the treatment fee. "

  The assistant's voice was not deliberately lowered, and the three people more than ten meters away could naturally hear it. Hearing this, he took out the crystal nucleus with a nervous expression, and looked at Su Yunxi earnestly. "Doctor Su, we can also pay the crystal nucleus."

  Su Yunxi was stunned again, then chuckled. He looked tenderly at the three  ability users who took the lead, and then at the old and weak women and children gathered in a group behind.

        "It's all right. You don't need to pay any fees. You just need to line up here."

  Su Yunxi's voice was clear and concise, especially when he wanted to make his voice sound better, his tone was so gentle that water could drip out. The assistant quickly drew a few times on the board and let Su Yunxi take a look. Su Yunxi smiled and nodded, and the assistant walked out quickly.

  "Come here and line up, and enter with the other team according to the ratio of four to one."

          The voice of the assistant is hearty, with a soothing melody. This is a specially selected person who has a good smile and a good voice, and has a strong penetrating power. Su Yunxi and Zhuo Zhu did not spend a minute in total from the conversation to the end. Almost without thinking at all, he accepted this seemingly taken advantage of request.

  After all, one need to pay a small fee to enter the base now. Although it is very small, they can always get more together. What's more, people who enter the base will also be assigned various jobs to generate income for the base. Think about the No. 2 base, they have to pay ten kilograms of grain to enter, and if they can't earn more than 30 contribution points every month, they will be cleared outside the city, and they have to pay one-tenth of the contribution value they earn. Regarding personal income tax, and comparing what Su Yunxi said just now, the group of uneasy people at the door were stunned. Several leading ability user and those who were waiting for the news looked at Su Yunxi in unison, and for a moment, their silly expressions became unified.