Chapter 29

Su Yunxi didn't dare to move.
  On the surface, their team is Captain Su Yunxi, a doctor plus a healing ability user. In fact, Su Jing has long been the default captain with real power. Su Jing, who is fifty-eight years old this year, can be called an aunt to the outside world, but here everyone calls her Big Sister Su.

  Sister Su has no hobbies, but she likes to take power a little bit, but she never refuses what she should do, and she has never tripped Su Yunxi, so the two parties can be regarded as a 'tacit cooperation'.

  After all, having a son-in-law who works as a clerk in the logistics headquarters is enough for Su Jing to stand up straight in this team.

  At this moment, the old lady who was a street office officer who didn't join the party and still believed in Buddhism looked at Su Yunxi, as if Su Yunxi was some kind of immortal.

  Who made Su Yunxi's current situation really too unusual.

  People who are already good-looking wear white coats that look like brocade clothes. In the burst of energy fluctuation just now, his whole body was surrounded by clouds and mist, and it was really like creating a small piece of fairyland with one's own power.

  Su Yunxi closed his eyes and did not make a sound at first, but after a long time, his face became more rosy, and the white mist around his body seemed to be completely absorbed into his body. After all the exaggerated effects disappeared, he waved his hand at Sister Su in a funny way.

  "What kind of god, this should be the result of the upgrade of the ability. I didn't control the energy well just now, and the energy leaked out." After nearly a month of science popularization, even ordinary people now know the difference of the ability user.

  Su Yunxi smiled gently, no different from his look in the past. Only then did Su Jing's beating heart slowly stop, her eyes dodged a little. After all, she has a daughter and son-in-law who brainwash her every day, so she naturally knows that people with ability user will become more and more superior.

  It's just that Su Yunxi didn't show that kind of strong feeling on weekdays, which made her unable to restrain herself from wanting to grab some power. In all fairness, things that she likes herself probably won't be hated by others.   For a moment, only a slightly embarrassed smile remained on Sister Su's face, and she didn't dare to say a word.

  Su Yunxi smiled very shyly, seeing the people around him curiously surrounding him, his expression became even more innocent. "What's wrong?"

  "Brother, you, you have really upgraded. Is there any difference after the upgrade? Can you treat more people every day?" Ye Zi turned into the best audience and approached Su Yunxi excitedly. Curiously pinching Su Yunxi's body, she couldn't stop being amazed.

  Because of Ye Zi's hands and feet and Su Yunxi's good-natured appearance, the tense mood of the people around him finally relaxed a little. For a moment, the eyes looking at Su Yunxi became even more fiery.

  Su Yunxi nodded Ye Zi's head angrily, and expressed his feelings bit by bit amidst the fiery eyes around him. Slowly, the people surrounding him changed from the staff of the small team to everyone, and gradually, the owners became most of the ability user.

  Su Yunxi, who was in the middle, still had that gentle appearance, and his eyes on the people around him were still so sincere.

  Is Su Yunxi a good person? Ye Zi only noticed the coolness in his temperament after being close to him for a few days, so he shouldn't be regarded as a purely good person.

  As long as it doesn't affect his own interests, Su Yunxi doesn't mind doing something good. If he can gain a little more favorability in front of the people he cares about, he doesn't mind doing more good things.