Chapter 73

Now one-third of the forces on Yunbo base's logistics Wanjia side has fallen into Ji Yue's hands. The fan club that Ji Yue has already controlled has also developed into the largest information exchange meeting in the base in just over two months. One by one, accidents happened to Wanquanhu's subordinates. Some were directly buried in the 'hukou', and some were finally resolved by Wanquanhu himself. The only person who didn't hide what Ji Yue did was Su Yunxi, and even Su Yunxi didn't understand why. However, it didn't prevent Su Yunxi from seeing Ji Yue more and more pleasing to the eye. If the legendary No. 1 female villain really did something, she really wasn't so straightforward.

  "Hey, I always give people a chance." Su Yunxi chuckled, but there was no smile in his eyes. "After the martial law is promulgated, if there are still people who don't have eyes, then don't worry so much."

  "Okay, I'll listen to you. It's time for me to go back and feed the kid. See you." Ji Yue turned her head and saw the man outside the window. The person looked in, without a second of hesitation, got up and left.

  Su Yunxi didn't speak, and quietly watched the two people leave slowly while keeping a distance of two meters in front of them. The current Ji Yue really looks like a goddess of revenge. Ji Yue left, and Su Yunxi was left alone in the warm lounge. After closing the door, he went straight into the space, took off his clothes and soaked in the river below Wang Lian. Now that he has chosen to be a villain, he must have the capital to be a villain, right?

  Those who can be killed with one punch are called cannon fodder, not villains. Holding a large number of crystal nuclei in his hands, he quickly absorbed the energy in the crystal nuclei. It is only one step away from the fifth level, and only one step away from the world's number one. The self-protection ability of healing ability users is really poor, level five is a watershed. After reaching the fifth level, there may not be any serious attack skills, but there will be a super self-protection ability-shield.

  As long as he is strong enough, the shield he generate can nullify any attack. There are four fourth-level crystal nuclei in the space, and this time, what Su Yunxi wants to consume is the last fourth-level crystal nucleus. When his body is discharged some gray dirt again, when the energy in the body starts to fluctuate. Su Yunxi quickly went ashore, put on his clothes, and left the space. After going out, he sat on the soft bed, surrounded by piles of clean crystal nuclei. When the last bit of energy in that fourth-level crystal nucleus was absorbed, under Su Yunxi's intentional control, his fifth-level healing ability exploded, sweeping the entire Yunbo base.

  At that moment, the air in Yunbo base became much fresher. The land was purified more than a foot deep, and the river became clear. The crops in the field grew wildly, and everyone felt light all over. The scene of deja vu made all three million people in the base stunned, and then fell into ecstasy.

  Su Yunxi is level five!
  The carnival at Yunbo base lasted for a whole day, and everyone felt the comfort of being cleansed physically and mentally. The planting area within the base has directly matured two crops. There were no less than a hundred mutated beasts with families and mouths coming down from the mountain range, and on the same day, they reached a cooperation intention to protect each other with the guards at Yunbo base.

  Then on the same day, Su Yunxi promulgated martial law. The Yunbo base no longer accepts ordinary survivors, but instead started a training business. At this stage, due to insufficient manpower and material resources, they only cooperate with the public. The Yunbo base also began to advance in the direction of strict provinces. The tentative first small goal is to regain the entire Yan Province within half a year. On the day when the martial law was promulgated, there was no news about the Glory base, and Yu Xieyi family of three was also busy.