The First Encounter

"Kiiro, have you realized your skirt is too short?" I spoke.

Yuki Kiiro turned towards me with a quizzical look. Her hair was a bright dyed yellow and ended just above her shoulders. Her ears were adorned with earrings, multiple bracelets were wrapped on her wrists, and she wore some frankly ridiculous looking long socks.

I could overlook all of that. I understand that we each have our own preferences, even if I think those socks are hideous and don't do her justice.

However, I cannot look over a short skirt. Call me a stickler all you would like, but I didn't become the student council president of Utsukushi High by not enforcing school rules.

"It is?" Kiiro looked downwards. "Oh, I suppose it is!"

"I request for you to change your skirt so it goes lower." I formally stated, adjusting the glasses on my face. "While policy states an inch above knees, I only ask for you to get close to that."

"Looks like you have a stick up your ass, as always." I heard another voice say from behind me.

I turned around to see Chihiro Atama, one of the girls that made up the popular little group that Kiiro was a part of. She was tall, with long, straight black hair and tanned skin. Similarly to Kiiro, she also had many piercings, multiple accessories, and those hideous socks.

"I am simply doing my job, Atama." I replied.

"Oh no, he knows me~" She giggled.

I felt a strong urge to roll my eyes, but I suppressed it.

"I assure you that's only because we share a class." I replied.

Unfortunately.

"You also need to adjust your skirt." I added. "It's a little too high."

"Is it making you uncomfortable~?" She teased with a wink.

"No. But I am responsible to uphold school rules." I stated. "So just add a couple more inches, please."

"Fine." She sighed.

She reached into her bag, pulled out a hoodie that she had stuffed in there for god knows why, and then wrapped it around her waist.

"Does this work, oh mighty student council president?" She asked.

"Somewhat." I sighed, adjusting my glasses once more. "But like I said, you still need to adjust your skirt once you get the chance."

"Ugh..." Atama sighed.

"We'll adjust them when we get the chance, Konzatsu." Kiiro butted in, a smile on her face. "Thank you for letting us know."

"You're taking his side?!" Atama gasped in horror.

"You're the one who said that this wasn't too much!" Kiiro pouted, crossing her arms. "And unlike you, I didn't bring my hoodie today."

A third, shorter gyaru ran up to the other two, rocking a similar style to the others. Her hair was dyed fully pink and was tied in two buns on the top of her head.

"Don't just leave me behind...Chihiro..." Panted the final gyaru of the main three, Aina Miyage.

"Sorry, I saw Yuki in trouble and had to save her~" Atama mischievously said.

"Please, just adjust your skirts." I sighed once again, walking past the three. "And make it to first period on time."

This is why I can't deal with gyarus...

How utterly exhausting. And the day has only began...

At this time, I never would've imagined that at the end of this week would a seemingly minor event happen that would change my life.

My Next-Door Gyaru Sweetheartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें