~25~

Just like any other normal day, kids came into my room for their individual visits. Today was slow, thankfully so once visits came to an end there wasnt much of a mess left for y/n and i to clean.

Which was a quiet task, neither of us really speaking. The day was normal, but y/n... Seemed off. It worried me...

I had noticed her change of mood as soon as visits started. She wasnt as active or talkative like usual. She was usually way more participating, but today she seemed out it. Lost in thought.

I hoped it wasn't because of what she went through, but id be understanding if it was. It was traumatic... Something i cant even begin to comprehend in terms of human emotions.

I barely understand the basics. Anger is especially my weak spot.

As we finished picking up any left over toys or garbage i worked up the courage to ask, "are you ok? You seem spacey... If something is bothering you, dont be afraid to talk about to me..."

Her eyes widen for a brief moment, "oh. No im okay!" She smiled, "sorry... I mean i guess i do miss Freddy... Feel like i haven't had any time with him lately.."

Ouch.

Speaking of anger.

I felt bad for her... Freddy was neglecting her for another girl and she wasnt even aware.

Dammit i should just tell her..

"Y/n...."

She looked at me, her e/c eyes were cloudy i could see how hurt she was.

Fuck.

I choked, "uhm well... Maybe we can run into him and ill distract Meghan or something..."

I couldn't hurt her even more.

Not yet.

Her eyes lit up at my words. Solidifying my decision to wait.

"Monty youre the greatest!" She beamed her mood back to bubbly.

I smiled at her words but honestly... Her words just made me feel like shit.

Once everything was picked up, we left to venture around the pizzaplex as usual. Although this time we were both looking out for the moldy bear. Never thought id actually go out of my way to look for him.

We ran into Sandra, although she was completely and only focused on y/n. So i wasn't really paying attention to their conversation. Only catching a few words here and there and noticed when they highed eachother and exchanged numbers.

Once sandra was away y/n turned to me.

"I totally forgot about this, but my old phone was broken... And had to get a new one... So uhm Can i please get your 'number' again?" She had a tint of red spread across her cheeks.

It was adorable.

"Uhm... Sure." I held out my hand for her phone.

She handed it to me without hesitation and i typed in the code that would allow her to message me. I was a little surprised she asked for it...

She smiled, "thank you."

"No problem princess." I handed her her phone back.

We continued on our way and soon enough I found Freddy and his lover.

I tapped y/n's shoulder, "found him."

She looked to where i was looking, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Freddy and Megan were just coming out of fazer blast, luckily without a crowd around him.

Y/n led the way to him.

"Freddy!" I called out before she could.

Freddy looked to me and then to y/n who stood in front of me.

A mixture of expression passed his face but soon he smiled at her and then glared at me.

"What do you want Montgomery?"

"Can y/n and i speak to you privately for a sec..." I tried not to growl as i spoke to him

Freddy looked almost worried, but regained his egotistical composer quickly.

"Excuse me Megan, meet me at the stage while i talk to them for a minute?"

Megan frowned her eyes darting between us all. Clearly she wanted to stay but she nodded and waddled her ass away.

Bitch.

Woah. Calm yourself Monty.

"Freddy!" Y/n squealed excitedly hugging Freddy.

Freddy seemed confused hut hugged her back.

A message popped up before my eyes.

-"Wow. Here i thought youd have some balls for once and actually rat me out."-

I replied, -"what makes you think i still wont?"-

He didn't reply to that.

"Hi superstar! Im so glad to see you, how sre you doing? I was really worried about you..." His attention was on her now.

It was hard to watch. But i stuck by making sure no one would approach us.

"Im doing better..  but I really missed you too... I feel like i haven't been able to spend any time with you..." She pulled away from their hug.

Ugh.

"I feel the same, my star. We should change that tonight, come see me after closing...? Where we xan have more privacy?" Freddy's eyes jumped to mine.

The look he gave me made me wanna pluck them out.

I hated seeing his hands all over her.

She should be mine.

I rolled my eyes avoiding eye contact with the mold.

They talked a bit more, i tuned them out.

Thankfully Freddy had to go back to Megan and he hugged y/n goodbye.

Just as he walked away, she turned to hug me next.

"Thank you, Monty... I know you hate him. But i appreciate you doing this for me..." She mumbled into my chest.

I out my arms around her and sighed, "yeah..."

The rest of the night, i found it hard to talk to her. I wasn't thinking about much but i wasn't focusing on anything either.

It took me by surprise when we went back to my room for closing and she said, "this time youre the one who seems spacey, Monty. Are you ok?" She looked up at me with concerned eyes.

I patted her head, "dont worry about me, hun. Just got a low battery. Ill be fine tomorrow." I assured her.

She still expressed concern but didn't push for more answers.

"Okay well... I hope you have a goodnight. Ill see you tomorrow!"

She left.

It sucked that i knew she was leaving to see the asshat.

(I dont even wanna talk about how many times i re wrote this goddamn chapter. Merry halloween guys imma go work on the next chapter now. Hopefully it dont take nearly as long as this one)