~14~

It was reaching five pm and still I saw no sign of Freddy's girlfriend.

Perhaps she pussied out.

Oh well. Wouldn't be a first, and most definitely wouldn't be the la-

"I made it!" I jumped at hur abrupt arrival.

Glad she was too busy hunching over to catch her breath to realize she had startled me. I wouldn't hear the end of it if she had caught that.

Walking towards her I chuckled, "i can see that.." I checked my internal clock, "with barely two minutes to spare. And here i thought you pussied out."

"Never..." She looked up at me.

Oh god, her face. That looks painful but wait is that the fucking pizzaplex table pattern? Holy shit it is.

I couldn't contain my laughter at this realization. It was all over the right side of her cheek.

"Whats so funny?" She asked nervously.

"Oh nothing just... Your face!" I held my sides, laughing harder.

She walked over to my vanity and i could hear her gasp, "oh fuck..."

Getting my laughter under control I went to stand behind her, "i take it, you took a little nap only waking up a few minutes ago. Realizing you almost slept past your shift you rushed here to my room hence the big mark on your face and messy hair?"

Her eyes looked at me from the mirror but only for a second as she focused on fixing her hair.

"Of course not. Haven't you heard? This is just the new look these days."

"Oh really? Pizzaplex table pattern is the new trend? I must of missed that. Ill keep that in mind next time i have a paint job, we can be twins then!" I replied to her sarcasm with my own.

She rolled her eyes, but i could still see the corners of her lips turn up in a small smile. She tried rubbing at her face, but all she did was make her face red.

Id offer her time to go to the bathroom but, "hate to break it to ya, princess but its time to start letting the little ones in."

I can't be unsupervised during visits.

And yes, I'm the only one.

She sighed and turned away from the mirror, "alright i guess.."

When she didn't move i raised a brow and asked, "you realize youre the one who has to get them right?"

"Me? Why me?"

"Its in the job description, princess. You are my caretaker, you're supposed to do stuff like that. Ive never been the one to let them in" i explained leaving out the part that i am not allowed to.

"Oh... Right. Okay then."

She looked nervous but still went to the door and started letting groups of kids in.

Today was chaotic, which happens now and then. I still enjoyed spending time with the kids though, their wild behavior never really pissed me off. They were just having fun, id draw a line when i needed to.

Y/n watched from the sidelines for the most part.

But i didnt acknowledge her too much.

This was my time to feel like i wasn't a monster.

This was the only part of the day, where i was somewhat in a good mood.

But it kinda pissed me off when she asked if it usually got this messy for visits.

And okay, the question itself isn't what pissed me off.

It was her comparing my space to Freddy's. Saying he always kept his clean. Yeah mr fucking perfect probably does keep his space clean, "hes probably more strict about it. Personally i dont care as long as they have fun and dont get hurt..." Sorry princess that i am not like your perfect little fucking mustard stain.

I muted her out after that and soon we were wandering the pizzaplex. She kept trying to talk to me, but I didnt want to talk to her.

Honestly i dont know what i was thinking for a bit there, being friendly with her.

Maybe for a flickering moment i thought she and i could get along, be friends.

I mean... I cant lie to myself. I would die to have someone... Literally anyone to talk to. To joke around with and have fun... to have someone who doesn't look at me like im a monster...

And shed be perfect...

But theres one big fuckin issue.

Shes with him.

I cant be friends with someone who's dating my enemy.

I need to go back to my original thinking, make her afraid. Make her hate me. Keep her away.

"Are you like, mad at me or something?" She asked cutting into my thoughts.

"What? No?" No i wasnt mad at her.

Mad that Freddy gets everything.

"Then why are you ignoring me?" She looked worried.

Dont give in, "because i can and youre annoying."

She looked hurt. Fuck.

Im sorry y/n but we cant be friends.

"Oh..i thought we were getting along pretty well earlier. Why the sudden change of heart?" She tried to look angry, but she was like an open book.

"You're Reading into it. I was just being nice. Bit we arent friends. Your my enemies girlfriend, as far as im concerned that makes us enemies. I said id be civil with you, but dont let it get to that little head of yours..." Even saying this was hard.

It got harder the more hurt she looked.

Why do i care? I have never fuckin cared about someones feelings..

"I see... Fine. Ill remember that."

She stopped looking at me.

"I hope so. I dont like repeating things."

If she had fought with me, i dont think i could of kept this up.

We spent the rest of the night in silence. as soon as 10 hit i left. I didn't bother saying anything else to her.

Its better to have her hate me anyway.