~24~

Y/n was gone for three fuckin days, each day dragging on forever, growing more and more unbearable without her bright personality to spice things up.

what made it even worse was that i had to see Freddy flirt around with Meghan without a care in the word that his girlfriend had been hospitalized for three days.

Now that i knew he was for sure being a scumbag, it was easy for me to recognize any of their secret flirty behavior and im surprised i never caught on sooner because honestly it wasn't as secretive as they thought.

It infuriates me, seeing him with Megan, when he knows that he has a girlfriend probably missing him the hospital.

she's so amazing... Yet hes taking her for granted... Its not fair to her.

But the more days that passed the more uncertain i became about telling her. Itd be cruel to tell her as soon as she got back... She just went through something traumatic i dont want to add any more negatives...

And i dont want her to leave.

Maybe I was being selfish. I wasn't sure... But for now i was gonna wait a few days. Let her heal a little longer after she came back...

And just in case give me a chance to say goodbye... Should she decide not to stay.

Yet again, Freddy was ruining shit for me.

But i tried to ignore him and his little hoe as much as I could. I would wander around whenever visits were over and at some point I overheard three humans talking.

Sandra was one of them, shes been here a lot instead of Vanessa for some reason. Roxy was there as well with two other familiar humans...

Nick and Riley, I believe? They were friends with Y/n or at least I think they are. She left with them a lot.

They said they planned to visit y/n in the hospital, which was relieving to hear because it meant she was still alive and i was getting worried about that. Once they broke away from Sandra I rushed over to them.

We didnt get along, but I didnt even care that Roxy was there.

Seeing me approach they paused, clearly a little nervous about me.

Oh well, theyd get over it.

"You guys are y/n's friends right?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Uh yeah?" Nick spoke, his brow raised in suspension.

I've never spoken to them before, and obviously as stated before they were probably nervous about me. But they had to know y/n was my caretaker...

"I overheard you were going to visit her, and if it isnt too much to ask... Please let me know how she is? Im really uhm... worried..." Speaking to them, let alone speaking of how i felt was... Intense.

Wasnt a fan.

Nick and Riley shared a look, before nick smiled big and nodded, "sure man. Ill let her know you're worried and you miss her."

"Thank you..."

That conversation only took place on day one. Day two and three i would purposely go out of my way to find them and ask them if theyd seen her yet, it wasn't until day three they had visited her and told me she was ok and excited to come back.

I was glad. Relieved even, but now? I felt a bit chaotic, wondering how seeing her again would go.

Was she okay? I was worried that what she went through may have had long term affects on her. Hopefully not, but id try my best to be supportive of her...