•19•

In an instant Meghan rushed over to the large animatronics. Remembering when you had gotten between them urged you to rush over and grab her arm in attempt to stop her.

She whipped her head to you, her ponytail smacking you in the face.

"Let go!?" She barked, a look of disgust on her face.

It made her features less than pretty, "im sorry but you need to stay away from them right now."

Her features twisted into confusion, "wouldn't you want to get that Monster off Freddy? What if he kills him like he did Bonnie?"

You glanced up nervously hoping Monty didn't hear her. You couldn't tell though, as he was still at Freddy's throat. They seemed to be arguing about something telepathically, if thats possible, because they made facial expressions and noises of growling or huffing but their were no words being said aloud.

You glanced back down to Meghan, "he's not a monster..." You defended, "and whatever is going on between them needs to be resolved between them. Stay out of it or you'll get hurt."

Meghan seemed reluctant but shook off your hand and stayed where she was.

Hell even during all that not, even Sandra had made any move to stop the animatronics. Knowing full well she wouldn't be able to do anything.

But sure enough, without things getting violent, the two animatronics seemed to resolve whatever was wrong and Monty with a look of uncertainty and doubt let go of Freddy.

Both of them resumed their positions in line.

Freddy smiled big and puffed up his chest, "im so sorry for that minor inconvenience guys. Monty and i just had a minor disagreement is all. Lets get back to things before we run out of time now, shall we?" He handed sandra her device.

Satisfied with his explanation she took the device back.

"Alright. Let's hurry up, their instruments are on the table over there lets make sure they're cleaned and tuned. Except you little blondie, since Freddy uses a mic you dont gotta do anything but sit there and look pretty." Sandra smiled but you could all sense her heavy sarcasm.

Meghan's bottom lip stuck out and she crossed her arms. But remained in place while the rest of you checked the instruments. You wondered why they couldn't clean and tune their own instruments. But peeking over at them you were reminded of their sausage fingers.

Perhaps they physically couldn't.

You were really curious as to what the boys had fought about. Youd have to ask one of them later.

Soon everything was done, and it was time for the performance. They had to performances, chica had a solo and so did Monty. You were actually a little excited to see the show, although youd have to remain backstage unfortunately.

But you were still excited nonetheless.

While the animatronics made their way to the stage lift, the rest of you went to a smaller elevator that would lead to a little alcove behind the stage.

It was a tight squeeze with all of you in the elevator but you were next to nick and Riley so you didnt care too much.

They remained mostly quiet through everything, but they smiled at you occasionally.

Exiting the elevator you were took by surprise at the sight. There was so many people, you couldn't even see the floor. It was like this was an actual rave or concert. The lights were dimmed making the neon lights glow brighter.

And male voice began to speak over the intercom announcing the animatronics and it didnt take long for them to start jamming.

You were awestruck.