Some head cannons that pop into my head at 3am

George and Lucy both read the Anne of Green Gables series growing up and they bonded over it after a long mission in the countryside.

Lockwood actually really loves being called Anthony because it makes him feel like he's normal and not a stressed out boss.

Barnes actually keeps watch on Lockwood and Co. during their trickier assignments.

Kipps (in the show) is really interested in Lockwood and Co. but working at FIttes has caused him to hate the things he is interested in, like having friends and expressing his passions.

The skull actually started a lot of fake drama after he saw George doing yoga in the nude. He hates his afterlife now and craves for an early ending.

Lucy would be such an avid collector of Barbie dolls or other collectables. 

George would be such a cat person while being allergic at the same time.

George would also ironically take in any stray animal with the help of Lucy without Lockwood noticing.

Lockwood gets so little sleep that he sees things, like ghosts that aren't there or Kipps tap dancing in a hot pink tutu.

Lucy would absolutely love American Football and get so aggressive and yell while cheering. Lockwood is very terrified by this action while George only supplies snacks and wears a jersey that Lucy bought for him.

George can knit. that's it. he makes socks and sweaters and blankets like the crazy funky lil grandma he is.

lockwood knows traditional cross stitching and makes wonderful tapestries.

Lucy can either draw stick figures or replicate the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

Lockwood makes a wonderful chicken soup with carrots sliced the long way and not in circles like a little weirdo.

Kipps knows every and any type of dance. His favorite is the fox trot.

Bobby Vernon loves reading classical romance whenever he isn't researching nonsense about the problem.

Pamela Joplin had a twin sister who had wonderful talent with visitors and hated her so relentlessly until her sister was ghost touched when she was 13.

Kat Goodwin loves baking. She made kipps' birthday cake and Bobby's moms retirement cake.

George likes opera music but lockwood hates it so much.

Norrie White is allergic to tomatoes. It just makes sense. She never could eat the pizza that Paul got from that pizza place lucy visited with George. 

Lucy always wanted to visit where the problem first started with Norrie but now she's held back by regret.

The last thing Norrie heard before she became ghost locked was Lucy's voice trying to pull her out of it.

Lockwood knows what happened to Lucy at her last job but won't mention anything if she doesn't. It's all in her file and he also spoke to Barnes after Combe Carey Hall.

During the Combe Carey Hall case, Lucy had horrible flashbacks to the last assignment she had with her old team. 

Lockwood went into the closed room every birthday of his parents and sister and himself. He stopped when he started his agency.

Lockwood is also an avid gardener and despite having a small yard, he manages to grow enough veggies to save money and pay the house bills.

Lockwood has a sock collection of every color and pattern.

Lucy and Flo have arguments over the ethics of relics and it leads on for hours but flo just does it to make lucy mad.

george's favorite type of tea is chai.

lockwood despises the smell of roses because they remind him of funerals.

lucy hates the dark but loves to talk to the moon.

flo and lockwood met when lockwood wanted to get a sort of revenge for the death of his family and flo probably talked him out of it.

lucy and norrie were both crushing on each other but they didn't realize it. bi lucy is chefs kiss

lucy wishes every day that she ran away with norrie. she imagined they could have moved to the country side and started a little farm together.

george hates his birthday. he is reminded that he is an outcast in his family and most of society pities him.

lockwoods middle name is definitely something historical related like julius (oh yes, king julian~) (sorry, i didn't mean to write that. my thoughts got the best of me)

we know lucy has sisters in the books. but in the show I think lucy's sisters aren't seen because they didn't have abilities. they probably live with relatives since they aren't worth money to their mother.

kipps likes lucy because he sees someone that longed for the power he has. but lucy hates kipps because he can't see how dangerous it is to have power. 

kat and bobby don't have family. they live with kipps as their legal guardian after a terrible ghost accident happened in their neighborhood.