Chapter 24

Mason's POV

I moved my things into Carter and Timmy's room, since I have decided that I would prefer to sleep with them from now on.

They didn't mind, so I didn't have to fight with them about it, as I definitely would have if they disagreed.

I wake up in the morning, to the sound of throwing up, so I open my eyes, and I look around, trying to remember what I'm doing here, and it takes much longer than it should for me to realise that I have moved here.

I'm reminded of the fact that something woke me up, when I hear it again, not long later.

I look at Carter, who is still asleep, not bothered by the sound at all, while I have to hold in my own vomits.

I consider if I should go inside of the bathroom, to check on Timmy, but I quickly realise that it won't be the best option, since if only the sound makes me sick, then I probably won't be any help to him, I would most likely just throw up with him.

"Carter." I say, shaking him slightly to wake him up.

"Yeah?" He asks sleepily, and then there's another sound of throwing up, which makes Carter realise what's going on.

"You should go check on him, I will be sick if I go there." I say, and he nods, before he gets out of the bed, and he goes into the bathroom.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asks Timmy, who just groans in response.

"I will get it." I say, and I go down the stairs to get some juice that Timmy likes.

I go back to our bedroom, and I give it to Carter, who passes it to Timmy, while I just stand outside the bathroom, refusing to go inside.

"Are you better Timmy?" I ask after few minutes pass without him throwing up.

"I think so." He says, and I can hear him standing up.

Timmy and Carter walk out of the bathroom not long later, and Carter leads Timmy out of the bedroom door.

"Where are we going?" I ask Carter.

"We have to check if he's pregnant." Carter informs me.

"Do we have to go right now, can't it wait for a while, so we can go back to sleep until it's actually time to wake up?" I ask, confused because of the fact that he wants to go right away.

"We shouldn't wait when an Omega is throwing up, we are werewolves, so we don't get sick like humans, if it isn't a pregnancy then it, most likely, is something serious that can possibly kill Timmy if it's not treated immediately." He explains.

"I didn't know that." I say.

"I know, let's just check on him quickly, I'm sure it's just another pregnancy." He says, and Timmy groans.

We walk out of the house, and we go towards the pack house, when we reach it, we go straight to the pack hospital, and Carter knocks on Doctor Zack's office door.

"I feel like I have knocked on this door millions of times since we found you, before that I barely ever came here." Carter complains, and I laugh at him slightly.