Chapter 3

Mason's POV

The next day, I skipped the school again, so nothing new.

I walk into the house, and this time it's empty, or at least no one's shouting at anyone.

I walk further into the house, and I go up the stairs as quietly as I can, hoping not to gain attention of anyone who might be in the house.

I pass my parents room, but I go back when I hear something hit a wall.

The walls are soundproof, so it had to hit hard for me to be able to hear.

I stand outside for few seconds, before I decide that I should see if everything's alright.

So, I open the door, but I stop when I see what's going on inside the room.

My parents are in the middle of mating.

I stay where I am, enjoying that I'm able to see this again.

I have felt this connection to my parents, especially dad, since I remember.

I don't know what it is, but there is this pull that definitely shouldn't be there.

I know that I shouldn't find my parents attractive, adoptive or not, but it doesn't really bother me, as I think it should.

I just look at them, and I listen to their moans for few minutes, wishing that I could just walk inside, and join them.

Before they could finish, I decide that it will be easier to close the door unnoticed, while they're still distracted.

So, I close the door, trying to not make any sound, but the luck is not on my side today.

I forgot to take my feet out of the door's way, and it made a sound that alerted them of my presence.

I swear at myself in my head, while looking at the floor, and I hope to just disappear.

They stop, and I hear them put their clothes back on, before papa comes to open the door.

I keep looking at the floor, knowing that he will be able to smell that I'm aroused, along with the fact that I stood there for a while.

I don't know how I didn't think about it before.

"Mason?" He asks, uncertain of what to do in this situation.

"Come inside, I think we have something to talk about." He says, and he opens the door wider, so I can step inside.

He goes to sit on the bed, next to my dad, and I can feel their eyes on me.

"Come sit here." Papa says, patting the space between him and dad.

I hesitate for a moment, before deciding to do this.

"You're not in trouble." Papa assures me, and I nod in acknowledgment.

"Can you tell me why you were standing there, watching our mating?" He asks, and I keep quiet not knowing what to say, still looking at the floor, hoping that it will just swallow me now.

"Why are you aroused?" He asks, and I can't will myself to answer.

"I have smelled your scent at the door of our room a few times after your dad and I have mated, I just assumed you were passing to get to your room, but now I know otherwise." He says, and I swear at myself in my head again.

"You have to talk to us. Why were you watching us?" Papa asks, and when I don't answer again, he lifts my head with his hand to make me look at him

Believe It Or Notजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें