Mission 8: To Simulation of Past and reunited of Both Lover!

At Boys Dorms

Georgie: Hang on?! Kiana failed you exams?!

(Y/N): Yeah.... She did.... She failed her exams.... Go Fish.

Meanwhile, seeing the groups of boys are in their new dorms and holding their cards are playing go fish. 

Phillip: Yeah..... That slacked-jaw tanuki Tuna is consider to be.... One of the stupidest dumbest Valkyries and only one failed in the exams. Must importantly.... She is dumb.... *comment she dumb*

(Y/N): Yeah, she is dumb.... But.... *thinking about Kiana sleeping in class* She not the brightest in class....

Luis: Yeah, man.... Also.... (Y/N) can I ask you a question? *asking intrigue*

(Y/N): Shoot. *take card from Keiwa*

Luis: Why do you never draw your sword out? Because you kept using the sword using with sheath. Go fish. *being curious*

(Y/N): Because, it locked. 

Luis: Locked? You means.... That sword have been locked? 

(Y/N): Yeah..... My dad gave it to me, around at 8.

Guys: HE GAVE YOU AROUND AT EIGHT?!?!

(Y/N): What wrong with that? Also.... I began my training session of sword lessons with dad when I was infant.... Or maybe I was at 7. *head tilted with questions marks appears on his head*

Inner Guys: His dad trains him when he was baby and at 7?! WHAT THE HELL HIS DAD DO KIND OF STUFF?!?!

Keiwa: Wo-Wow..... That interesting story.... Seems like he a good teacher to you, (Y/N).... *trying to lift some mood up*

(Y/N): My dad was alright.... Also.... pain in the ass for being deadbeats dad.... During in my Junior High school..... He forced me take his jobs of our clients hired us... Made me late to my school everytime... And I have to paid off his debts.... So... I went back home and picked up his sword and shove it right up to his ass for repeating many time for sending his own kid take his job and paid off his own debt being deadbeats dad!!! *shouted out his frustration and vented in anger* And that is... *eyes notice it*

Guys:

(Y/N):..... Shit, *curses and realize what he done* It was.... a Joke? *grin hoping it work*

Guys:....... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *burst out of laughing*

Wataru: Good one, bro! Good one, bro! It almost sounded you were so serious! 

Luis: Yeah, but yo! That would be sounded so mess up..... If it was real!

(Y/N): Ahahahahahahaha.... Yeah.... It would be mess up.... *can't help frown* Anyway! So.... How is the test. *changes to subject*