Mission 6: The Knight's Program (Part 1)

At Schicksal's England HQ

Seeing one of the Valkyrie released of loud yawns. Revealing of multiple Valkyries guards are escorting and guarding of the building so no one get in. They have high security if it possible someone tried to break in. 

Not knowing the mystery person manages to hack and decryption the security system, manages to break in and infiltrate the building.

As the two valkyries walking in the corridor and talking about their job is really boring being guarding of this place. Hearing the sound of metal ball rolling on floor, before looks down. Seeing like metal black ball. Before they could examine it suddenly the ball activate releasing powerful shock to knocking them out of colds.

One of the valkyrie out of the room, noticing of two Valkyrie guards are knocked out of cold. She attempted called for help, felt the shadow behind her back, causing her to turns.

Only to end up by kicking in the face. 

Revealing is the Woman. Wearing the mask to hide her identify

Phantom Crow - The Vigilante Valkyrie!

???: Love, love, love!

Phantom Crow: Thank you, Lovekov. That very kind of you. *Smiles at small creature on her shoulder*

Lovekov: Love! love! Love!

Lovekov - The Last of her Kind and the Cutest Devil!

Phantom Crow: Now then.... Let go! *Serious expression*

And so she continue her mission and to check out what dirty secret of Schickshal have been hiding. She have been heard of Schicksal have been doing the inhumane experiment of innocent people and children as well and injustice what they did.

Schicksal were supposed to be mankind's hope and defender not so tyrant and conqueror as well....  And now.... She fight for Justice, Freedom and Hope, not for herself. For the sake of her child and brother's better lives for future....