Mission 6: The Knight's Program (Part 2)

??? (Y/N): Hooohhhhh

??? (Y/N): Hooohhhhh.... Sword of Darkness.... It been long time I use this.... Now then.... Come to me, Igris!

He stab his blade against the ground, creating the powerful shockwave and electricity. Until someone emerging out from the shadow, revealing a humaniod shadow.

 Until someone emerging out from the shadow, revealing a humaniod shadow

Igris - The Blood-Red Commander!

Guys: The hell is that?!?!

Igirs: That familiar aura, tremendous power, and presence .... My Lord.... It is really you after century? *recognize (Y/N)*

Dark (Y/N): Yo! Igris it's been a while. *grins and two fingers salutes* 

Igris: It is you.... Master.... *bow down in loyalty* That you really have returned....

Dark (Y/N): Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I know that.... *waving his hands like he in bored or something* Listen, Igris.... I lend you Sword of Shadow, knowing my present self won't handle this or how long control his body. I need you to handle this chicken bird and I can finish this.

Igris: As you wish, Master.

Dark (Y/N) proceed to handed his sword to Igris, as Shadow Knight accepted it and grip the sword, before turns facing at his opponent. 

Zu: Who are you to stand against me.... I am the mos....

The demon bird was cut when hearing the sound of charging up. Seeing of Igris channeling and infuse the Sword of Darkness of shadow engulfed with purple energy. The shadow knight swiftly single swing in air.

Making everyone bit flabbergasted and dumbfounded seeing Igris doesn't landed any hit on the demon bird. As Zu check around on its body seem like in perfect condition before it charge attack on Igris, suddenly there is the large deep cut spraying out of blood across the chest.

Guys: Holy shit!

Zu struggled tried to keep up, not reacting in time in blink of eyes, seeing of Dark (Y/N) appears in front of Zu reeling his arm preparing to throw a punch.