Mission 4: Hospital and Offer

At Saint Freya Juvenile Prison Cell

Seeing of (Y/N) slowly opens his eyes regaining his visions, were blurry a second before everything is clear out. Noticing Glenn in his captain uniform with sly grin leaning back chair eyes contacting with (Y/N).

Glenn: Yo, good morning.

(Y/N): You.... Who are you? Where am I?

Glenn: Mine, mine, mine you in the Juvenile or aka like Prison for certain enemy and threats like you. After all, you knocked the adorable loli principal, escaping parkour from guards, taking down security guards, knocked down the Amazons Valkyries and also... You managed to take down the masses legions of Valkyries easily. *explain what happened*

(Y/N): Wait.... Take down masses legions of Valkyries.... *mutter and opens wide* Where is Kiana, Mei and other.... *tried charge at him felt halt, glance behind his back seeing a large handcuff restrained his hands attract with chains*

Glenn: I wouldn't be do that if I were you kid. Make anything stupid moves, there guns ready for you. *indicates turrets*

(Y/N):.... *narrow his eyes*

Glenn: But... You... You kid are really something else! Not only you managed to heal recover so quickly! You managed have strong resistance and higher capable to against of Honkai Energy, proven you managed to much stamina, agility and abilities then ordinary humans and equality with women! You must be special! That why I want you, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): So.... You want me become the lab rats for the sick experiments of the organizations? No thanks, I would rather go to hell and become their dogs...

Glenn: No, no, no, no, it not like that. You not going be part of experiment of Schicksal? I want you... To Joins St Freya's Knight Program. *Smirk*

(Y/N):.... Hah?! 

Flashback before Story Started

St Freya's Dean Office

Himeko: Tch! It really pain in the ass and sore of my muscle, feel like my entire whole body is about to break!

Glenn: Yeah.... But I glad you're alright and also.... Wanna go to our "session"~?

Himeko: Ohhhhhh~ I would love to~ And also don't bring your stupid costumes, I pretty in bad mood today.... *frown in annoyance*

Glenn: Deal! 

Himeko: Who my boy~

Glenn: I am~

???: Hey! Stop trying to make out or doing the cringest like couples making me sick! 

Himeko: Ara~ You still here, Principle?

Glenn: Yo! Midget!

The one they're talking too is.... Little girl?!

Theresa: Using the Nexus system is still under development and forcefully maximize its power to block the Herrscher. You should be lucky you hadn't fight or injury or stay in battle! Also Captain how dare you leave the piles tons of Paperworks I asked you finish by weeks instead you run away lied to the interns thinking you can them salary, may I remind you who paid you salary? Me! You reckless bimbo woman and terrible fashion Captain!

 You should be lucky you hadn't fight or injury or stay in battle! Also Captain how dare you leave the piles tons of Paperworks I asked you finish by weeks instead you run away lied to the interns thinking you can them salary, may I remind you who...