Mission 6.5: What is true reasons of Knights' Program?

(Earlier of Glenn vs Yachuu)

Seeing of last swing make the sparks from their weapons, they're skidding backward for the bit. Glenn let out panting and catching his breath and Yachuu breathing heavily.

Glenn wielding his weapon like the hybrid between of sword and rifle into as sword mode.

Glenn: What a matter? Can't keep up the good fight? 

Yachuu: Not yet... I can keep up.... So that why.... I can finally defeat you for good... *growled in determine*

Glenn: Give it up.... You may think you are the strongest with your gravity power... But... Knowing... You can't defeat me me because I was trained by Sparda and members of Knights of Sparda we almost equality like our master.... Knowing I summons my armor would kill you easily... *deadly serious tone and glare with narrow eyes*

Yachuu:..... Tch! You know you win this time, you bastard.... I leaving you.... Next time... I will defeat you...

Glenn: Yachuu, wait! *seeing halted* If you here, then why did you defected the resistance from... *ask him question in serious tone*

Yachuu: "Joining like Mundus" Simple.... You and Sparda left our home... Leaving us in hopeless situation and devasting.... You and Sparda were supposed to protect and help us.... instead... You abandoned us... *growled in anger*

Glenn: I see.... And.... What about my brothers and sisters are...

Yachuu: If you asking the remaining the students of Sparda? How the hell should I know since you guys left.... And also.... Not only the other demons after descendent of Sparda.... Also... Your fellow brothers in arms they have connections and felt betrayal....

Glenn: Nani?! You mean...

Yachuu: That right.... Even if you Knights trying to protect the kid... *head tilted showing his serious expression* There are other more our kins you guys have close with and abandoned them in hellpits...

Glenn: Yachuu...

Yachuu: I have enough to tell you.... Also, I will find a beautiful woman willing to dress up your poor sense of fashion next time....*sarcasm*

Glenn: Yachuu! *eyes gleaming in bright*