Mission 2: Third Eruption

It has been 4 months since, (Y/N) arrived to this mystery world, fills with the high tech and advanced technology around the world, learning there is no demons in this worlds.

He tried to find the sword that suddenly brought him in this world, and hopefully would bring him back to his world. But.... The sword have mystery disappeared....

And he instantly regretted for accepting the jobs and doesn't know if the mystery woman trick him like a fox. 

He blame himself for being as innocent and naive sometime for accepting the job like the woman would trick him... 

And so.... He decided to check the world around and information of the world he arrive in. Arriving to the library. Learning this world have filled with plagued by catastrophes resulting from "Honkai". Honkai is largely viewed as a malevolent force with a will of its own, able to corrupt humans into undead creatures, manifest itself in the form of various monsters, and select various individuals known as "Herrschers" to imbue them with god-like powers able to trigger apocalyptic events.

In 1470, Schicksal stood as the largest anti-Honkai entity in the world. Schicksal was able to spread itself far by offering "protection" from the Honkai to various European countries, deploy the battle warriors called the Valkyrie.

The Valkyrie are the powerful warrior and superiors then male capable having of high Honkai Resistance, and possessing either having some natural or artificial stigmata. Although Honkai adaptability is uncommon in men, it can happen in rare cases and these men can become the Knights of Schicksal.

However.... (Y/N) felts suspicious and get the feeling about the Shady organization. Feeling the organization might be hiding the darkest secret from the eyes of public, he doesn't blame the organization which is why (Y/N) and his father not part of the government to be their dogs knowing some of the of the higher ranks and politician can be corrupted, greedy and lust for powers.

That why him, his father and other devil hunters prefer to be type of mercenary and bounty hunters risked their own life for the sake of future and take down the bastards who ever sold their souls to devils or have no souls for being corrupted and evil. 

And now (Y/N) decided go to Nagazora High School since he doesn't know what the hell is he doing. (Y/N) have to find a way and discover go back his home universe, knowing he doesn't have Yamato. 

After he arrive, he already gain alot of female admirers for his pretty eyes, for being smart academic and athletic and already have his own fanclubs. Much to his dismay and for being shy around with girls.

In truth he doesn't wanted to make some friends in this universe knowing he doesn't belong here, but he glad his heart already found that made newfound friends after he save them from the bullies harassed due to his kindheart heart for having strong sense of justice.

Now.... Let see what our main protagonist doing.

Present Day

Seeing of our half breed main protagonist currently on top of the building's rooftop standing on the edge. (Y/N) currently scratching his arms and legs preparing for warm up.

(Y/N): Man.... It already been a months since I arrive in this world.... First this worlds doesn't have demons instead of the monsters called Honkai Beasts want to exterminate humanity... Second I didn't wanted to make friends in this world knowing I belong here... And third.... *scratching his arms*

BOOOOOooommm!!!

(Y/N):.... Third Tuna has been literally causing alot of terrible since the outbreak of Nagazora City... *muttering in monotone* First off.... Pizza... *eat some pizza and pull up mask* Alright, let go! *fall down backward*