Mission 7: Examination

(At Unknown Place XXXX)

The sound of alarm and light have spread out through the hallway. Showing the multiple rests of the guards have been knocked out. Seeing of the young man holding the hand of young girl running away.

???: Come on, Rin. We're almost there! 

Rin: Onii chan.... it all my fault.... if I wasn't.... If I haven't been.... None of this.... *tears spread and cut*

???: Don't think yourself as monster, Rin! *scolded her*

Rin: Onii chan? 

???: Looks..... I know, you're been scared having those powers might hurt others, other see you as monsters.... But.... I don't see you monster. I only see you humans... Knowing you wanted to live as the normal life and be reunited with your sister.... Confirming.... *place his index finger on her chest* You still have a heart, Rin. *Smiles softly*

Rin: Onii chan.... *can't help forms tear of happy*

???: Be strong for me. Be strong for your sister. Be strong yourself, the way you face the hardships the way more and facing of your demon... That I can help you control your power. Do you trust me? *Serious tone* 

Rin: Hai! I do you! I definitely do! After all.... You the only one who visit me and keeps my loneliness away! *huff her cheeks and chest* 

???: *chuckles* Good girl. Now.... Let get out before they're....

Soldier: Hold it right there!

Making Rin let out startled gasped, as the young man narrows his eyes. Before he slowly get up and facing know who it is. Protective Rin. 

???: K****..... *bitter tone*

K: S***..... What you doing is endanger for the mankind, do you know... *cut*

S: Endanger for the mankind? *chuckles* Don't make me laugh! Is this doing for the best of mankind?! By experiment, torturing and trapping the little girl as the lab experiment! This is gone too far! *angrily shouted*

K: The girl is too dangerous out.... You know what she is.... Professor M** believe there is a cha.....

S: Good lord. *pinch his nose* You saying about M**. M**, M**, M**, M** and M**! You really love her, K****! She just wasting time, Kevin! She was supposed to find the cure instead she and the other fucking scientists trap the little girl treating her like as the guinea pig and lab rats for her sick experiment! 

K: Don't you say or insult about her, S***! I give you last chance, give us the girl or.... We will use it on force.... *cold tone in anger*

S:...... You really have change, K****. *Cold with sadness*

K:...... People have change, S***..... *cold tone*

S:..... You know.... Back years ago, when the disaster struck back in Nagazora city.... When the Fire Moth recruited Mei, and you instead wants us to joins as well. I wish I could have stop you or rejected joining from them for first place.... I thought in Fire Moth helps other, that we were supposed to be good guys.....