suiting (dressing) up

I nodded. "I need to scout out the building first, if I know what we are working with it will go a bit smother." I said. I was put in and it felt so nice to be in my old domain. I knew exactly who we were working with when I saw the building, I worked for few people who were this extravagant. "Got it." I said and was pulled out. "We are working with Kareem Salvadori or better known as 'Silver Dollar' I have worked for him a few times and he is the most extravagant crime lord I have ever met. Loves his women, parties, and cars. His biggest weakness is high profile robberies. We set up a high profile anything, chances are, he'll come after it." I said. "But how do we get in to his building?" Bugs asked. "We doll ourselves up. More than one guy with us will seem suspicious to Kareem. Don't ask." I said. "Good, because only you Trinity, and Neo are going in." Bugs said. I nodded. "We need to work out outfits, put us is, Seek." I said as Neo, Trinity, and I went to the ring of chairs. Once we were in the construct, we were in a mall from the looks of it. "Robin?" Morpheus asked from behind me. I turned around to see him. "Been a while, Morpheus. How are you?" I asked. "I'm good, I guess the general called you in on this one, or else we wouldn't be here." Morpheus said, looking around like this place was gross. I glared at him. "I never liked shopping Morpheus, don't get so worked up about it." I said. Morpheus chuckled. "It's good to have you back." He said. "Thanks, you want to come shopping with us?" I asked. He shook his head and we went to the first store, a men's clothing store. "Why do I need you two here to supervise me?" Neo asked. I rolled my eyes while smirking. "If you don't dress right, you won't get in and I know the dress code the best." I said. I was able to get Neo to wear a torn up white shirt with a black leather vest over it, black jeans, and boots. "You sure you don't want the skinny jeans; they sell it better." I said. Neo shook his head. "I won't be able to move in them, besides, you already got me in the ripped-up shirt. Why must it be ripped again?" He asked. I shook my head. "Because it's fashion, whenever I go to one of these places, the men are always wearing something that is torn up." I said. We moved on to Trinity next, she was a bit easier, and a bit more compliant. I go her to wear a black sleeveless dress with a leopard print collar, black tights, black heeled boots, and some makeup.

 I go her to wear a black sleeveless dress with a leopard print collar, black tights, black heeled boots, and some makeup

And finally I was able to find some clothes that went with the ensemble of black. I got a black dress with one long sleeve, black tights, black and gold heels, a sparkly purse, and some makeup.

 I got a black dress with one long sleeve, black tights, black and gold heels, a sparkly purse, and some makeup

"Okay Robin, we have the clothes, how do we get in?" Neo asked when we met back up. "I go in alone if you two come with me it will be suspicious. You two come about two minutes later and don't give your real names, or Matrix names either, it could tip them off if they are working with agents. Trinity, say your name is 'Caramel' and Neo, say your name is 'Rowan'. Act like you're really in love and kind of drunk, that will get you in for sure." I said. I saw them look at me weird but didn't acknowledge it. "Keep at least one weapon hidden when we go in, I haven't been there in a while and Kareem could have decided he wants me dead by now and is just waiting for me to come." I said. We strategized for a while more, then went in.