Strange happenings... kind of?

3rd person POV

Neo and Trinity watched as Robin rushed out of the room. "I'm sorry Trin, she'll come around." Neo said, trying to reassure Trinity. Trinity sighed. "She is trying to make sense of this but can't. I hope you're right, Neo." Trinity said, and hugged Neo. When they separated, they noticed everyone staring at them expectantly. "When were you going to tell us she is your daughter?" Bugs asked. Neo and Trinity looked at each other and smiled, then turned to Bugs and the rest of the crew. "We wanted her to know before you knew. It felt a little better that way." Neo said. They went to their room after that. 

R.H. POV

I don't remember falling asleep but I was woken up by getting thrown out of bed. "What the heck?!" I asked. I got my boots on and went as quickly as I could to the main deck. I went to the cockpit, where Bugs and Hanno were piloting. "What's going on?" I asked. I think I spooked them because they flinched when I spoke. "Sentinels, stay quiet." Bugs said. I looked at the small computer and saw four robotic squid-like things. I kept my mouth shut as the same four robots flew passed the ship. After a minute, the lights were back on and we were moving again. Hanno and Bugs let out a long sigh. "I'm guessing those were real world agents?" I asked. Bugs nodded. "Good comparison. You should go get some breakfast; we'll be arriving soon." Bugs said. "Arriving where?" I asked. Bugs smirked then left. I couldn't stop thinking about where we could be going to during breakfast. I only figured it out when Bugs called me into the cockpit. "This is where we were going, this is IO. The last human city in the real world." Bugs explained. I stared in awe as we passed through a hologram wall and into the city. It was massive, and beautiful.

 It was massive, and beautiful

"Wow!" I said. Bugs chuckled. "Go pack anything you'll need for three nights, we're landing soon." Bugs said. I went back to my room and packed changes of clothes and a toothbrush into a duffel bag. I slung it over my shoulder and found everyone else, ready, and waiting for me to depart from the ship. I didn't make eye contact or say anything but followed everyone closely. I followed them until they started going into what I believe are their respectable rooms. "Your room is the one next to Neo and Trinity's, Robin. You can get settled and rest for a bit." Bugs said, then went into her room. I went into my room and it was a little bigger than the one on the ship. I dropped my bag next to the bed and plopped down. I stared at the ceiling for fifteen minutes before someone knocked on the door. I sat up and let them in, it was Neo. I didn't let my emotion show when I saw him. I am still quite confused and angry about the whole "neo and Trinity are your parents" thing. "Yes?" I asked. "Follow me." He said. I stood firm. "Where are we going?" I asked. "The general wants to meet you, Robin." Neo said. I decided to go with him since laying on my bed thinking wasn't doing me much good. After a five-mile hike across IO we reached "the general's" office. To my surprise, the general is an old woman. "Niobe, good to see you." Neo said with a smile. We went up to the woman sitting at her desk and she got up and smiled. "Good to see you Neo, who is this?" The woman, Neo called her "Niobe" so I guess it's her name. "This is Robin. Robin, this is General Niobe." Neo said.