EIGHTEENTH

"Y/N" a light nudged to your shoulder woke you up from your slumber, opening your eyes you saw chaeyoung smiling while standing in front of you, "hi...I'm sorry its just that you fell asleep while sitting...I'm here you can sleep on the couch I'll stay beside her"

You look at her, she's still with her practice clothes... She went straight here again, she didn't even bothered to change her clothes.

You shake your head and point at her
"why don't you take a shower and change your clothes" you said earning a playful grin from her.

"ohhh y/n is concern" she teased you, you roll your eyes and smack her arms, "stop teasing and take a shower"

"no... Admit that your concern then I'll take a shower after" you sigh in defeat and nod your head, "fine iam happy? Now go and take a shower you stink"

She pout her lips and frown, you saw her secretly smelling her shirt and frown again,
Damn why does she looks so cute and hot at the same time?

Aishhh behave y/n she is your cousins future wife, you sighs at that thought.

"i don't i still smells good.. Wanna smells it" she said and went closer to you, she bring her chest onto your face so you could smell her but damn... Her breast are just only inch away from you.

Clearing your throat you push her and gulp,
Why can't she be normal most of the time? Aish...

"J-just take a shower chaeyoung tsk"
You said while looking a way, chae chuckles before walking away, she picked up her gym bag and went to the bathroom.

Holding your chest you sighs and slap your own forehead, Behave and stop it y/n she's somis girlfriend and your future cousin in law.... You can't fall for her even more.

After the talk with chaeyoung last time you can say that your relationship somehow improved, you both became more comfortable with each other although sometimes you feel awkward with her.

Thats only because she teased you a lot, she flirts with you like she was not your cousins soon to be wife.

You two became okay after that no more fighting and stuffs... But that doesn't mean you and her get back together, well she didn't say she loves you and you didn't say you still love her either.

Well you think it didn't matter anymore since she's with somi now... She's happy
With somi and you don't want to ruin that.

You and somi didn't talk yet because she's busy but she message you and reply to her, the two of you exchanged messages and clarify things you apologise to her but once you saw her your still going to apologise.

You actually miss her, you just said you don't to hurt her.

A minute after chaeyoung went out of the bath with a pair of pj's... Her face are bare making her look more beautiful, she's so pretty with ot without make up.

She found you looking at her she smirk and went towards you, "I know I'm so pretty you don't need to say it" she said and flick your forehead.

You winced and pain and immediately caressed your forehead, " tss arrogant small bean... Yah that's hurts" chaeyoung face turn into a frown hearing you called her that... She really hates it when you called her that.

"Yah!! Stop calling me that!!! I'm not a bean and definitely not to small as a bean" she complained.

Only if she knew you called her with so many names with beans in it HAH jokes on her... Well actually she's right but she hates bean and she's small so nayeon unnie called her smoll bean pretty genius.