FIVE

AML

"Rosé" you greeted her as soon as she walk inside of berry's private hospital room, she's took of her mask and glasses and stare at berry who's soundly sleeping on her bed.

Berry woke up early at dawn so she fall back to fall to sleep but you made sure to give her a breakfast and of course her favourite strawberries that she can't live without.

Rosé put down her bags and look at you
"how is she? What did the doctor said?"
She ask worriedly, she really went here with you like you were just in the same neighbourhood, although she's super rich
And you knew that it was just a coin for her you think its still too much and a waste of money.

But you knew Rosé loves you and berry she'll do everything for the two of you.

You shake your head
"I'm still waiting for the test results, Erick said i got to have it today I'm so eager to know the results but I'm so scared too"
Rosé held your hands and nod
" i understand but nothing will happened everything's gonna be okay hmm?" 

You gave her a slight smile and look at her, she probably went straight from airport she looks tired and restless, just like you because you haven't got a sleep either.

"i slept on the plane and my things were on the hotel I'm with lisa she has my things while i went straight here she'll be here in an hour or two" she Said as if like she is a mind reader and read yours "your face tells it all" she said again.

You just shrugged and sat on the chair next to berry's bed "why did you go to the hotel not in your house or my house, you really like to waste money"

"i have plenty of them so its okay" she sat on the couch and took of her hat  " besides i want privacy with lisa and in our house my parents and siblings are there so no and i don't like your house" you rolled your eyes at her and chuckled a little.

"just said that you want lisa ALONE."

Rosé smirk " yeah that too" you both laugh.
A couple of minutes had passed and the two of you became silent while waiting for doctor nam.

As the minutes goes by your hands start taking feel cold because of  super nervous
Your body start to shake a little and your heart was pumping so fast.

"hey" Rosé noticed you so she stood up and went on your side, she held your hand and squeeze it a little " calm down"
You stare at her "I'm really nervous i don't know what to do if i lose my berry chae I'll die"  Rosé blink as she heard you called her chae, because its been a while since you called her that because mainly you don't wanna remember chaeyoung so it really shook her.

"h-hey you've never called me that since forever......and no ones gonna losing anyone I'm here I'll never let that happen"
She wipes your tears a way and hug you tight.

You pulled out from her hugs as soon as the doors open, your heart start to pump even faster as doctor nam entered the room.

With a very serious face.

"y/n, miss Park can we talk to my office"
Rosé and you stare at each other then you look at berry and sigh.

Doctor nam head out and you followed her together with Rosé while your hands are holding tight with each other.

Doctor nam opened the door for the two of you and Went inside and sat on this chair, you and Rosé sit together still holding hands, Rosé look at you as she pinch your hands a little before she face doctor nam with a serious face.

"tell me Erick what's wrong with berry" Rosé spoke for you since you don't have a heart to ask that and she knows that so she push her self to ask even if she's also scared just like you.