FIFTEENTH

A nice afternoon, berry's busy with her drawing book and colouring book Jeonghun gave, while you were busy exchanging messages with henry.

Mrs son went back to cook some food and grab some of her clothes, while Jeonghun was busy with photos shoot and with some modelling stuffs, while the devil smoll cub bean left and went somewhere you don't care where it is.

Actually you knew but you don't care, you wish she'll just stay with her and never came back, damn that stupid devil small cub bean.

A laughters stops you from what you are doing, you look up and your blood instantly boils, seing your fucking bloody cousin with the whore stupid devil small cub bean.

Your brows arch as the both of them enter the room, somi saw you and stop from laughing, she slightly bow her head to greey you and smile.

"Its been a while y/n.... I have missed you, you stop contacting me" she said sincerely but you don't care, you chuckle sarcastically.

"what do you why?" you said with full of anger and hatred, you look at chaeyoung and shot her a death glare, if looks could kill she would probably dead by now, god knows how you want to straddle this Sensitive whore stupid devil small cub bean to death.

How could he bring somi here? Didn't she have a little shame in her? Ghad your blood is boiling for this shameless, Sensitive, whore stupid, devil, small cub bean.

"Eomma!!" berry greeted her, oh so great shameless, Sensitive, whore stupid, devil, small cub bean, mother of hers.

Chaeyoung went closer to berry and was about to kiss her but you stop her, " used alcohol before you lay your finger on my daughter i don't wany any GERMS to go on my daughter"

Chaeyoung froze for a second, she looks at you with her what the fuck look but you just rose your eyebrows on her.

the heck you will let your self lose with this
Dirty, oh so great, shameless, Sensitive, whore, stupid, devil, small cub bean, over your sexy, beautiful and hot body.

She hissed and grab the alcohol she spray it all over her self and look at you, "happy?"
You smiled victoriously "very" you muttered and cross your legs.

"hi my princess i bought a lot of strawberry foods for you and some toys.... Auntie somi also got you this cute strawberry pillow" she took out a pillow and show it to berry, she then look at you and spray some alcohol on it before she hand it to berry.

Berry hug the pillow and smile happily
"Thank you auntie somi!!"

You roll your eyes "its ugly... Eww" you mumbled, somi smile at berry you watch her and chaeyoung smile at each other, your heart sank a little seeing how they look perfect to each other.

"your welcome" somi said. "wow you're good at drawing too" she compliment berry. She sat on the bed while chaeyoung standing next to her, chaeyoung played with her hair while her hand clinging around her shoulder, "she is my daughter after all"

"she is cute....i cant wait after the wedding i wanna have babies too... And i wish she also look like you..." you heard somi said.

You become frozen for a second because of what you just heard,your eyes slowly travelled to her hand, your heart sank even more by looking at diamonds stud ring on her ring finger.

They are getting married??

"Ani i want a baby who looks like you"
You heard chaeyoung said.

How can they do this in front of you? It's hurts so much, can someone please save you from this.... You can't take this anymore, how can she be this sensitive?