SIX

Hospital

"mommy aren't we going home yet?"  you stop from splicing the fruits and look up to her she was frowning while scribbling down on her sketch book, you sigh this is her 10 time asking that in just a week.

You look down and stares at the plate with slices of apples in it, you put down the knife and pick up the plate and walk towards her.

"berry i told you we can't go home right?" you sat down on the chair next to her bed and place plate in front of her, she takes on and shove it to her mouth then look at you. "why?" she ask making you breath out heavily.

"because...." you were out of words you don't even know how to explain it to her, usually Rosé will explain it for you but Rosé and lisa wasn't here.

Yesterday they have to go back since they have to prepare for their comeback, its been a couple of months since berry has been admitted to the hospitals, its expensive that way but Rosé insisted to let berry stays in the hospital erick was also on that since you and berry only live alone and because berry needs to be watched.

"w-we n-need t-to s-stay because.......because.... You have to be better" berry frowned and shake her head. "but mommy i feel better" you closed your eyes and held her hands
"don't ask anymore questions just eat apples hmm please baby"

"is it something i shouldn't know mommy?" she ask and you just nod berry sighs cutely and shove another apple on her mouth "okay then i won't ask"  she said and gets back to scribbling.

You let out a sigh of relief thank god at least she understands but you know she'll ask you again next time, berry is smart kid and you knew she'll knew what's wrong with her body and what's really happening.

But for now you don't have much courage to do that.

Berry enjoys her self with eating and scribbling, until she yawned, you take her things away and tucked her to bed.
She hugs her little strawberry pillows as you sing her to sleep.

She loves music as much as she loves strawberry's and arts.She's really like her you could tell it to her face and by her hobby's, the more she grows old the more she becomes like chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung........

Since that name pop out in your mind you wonder now how would she react if she finds out that you had her daughter
You already knew she'll be a great mother.

But your not ready to share berry with her, berry is yours not hers, if she find it out she'll take berry away from you
She's Richer than you and you knew when that time comes Rosé can't help you any more.

You can't be depending on Rosé forever  she has her own life with Lisa sooner or later they'll have their own babies and you and berry can't be a burden with them any more.

Weeks had past by and its time for berry's therapy, you were pushing her while she was sitting on the wheel chair.

A nurse came and took hee away from you, they're trying another therapy method this time along with chemo.

As much as you hate your daughter being so closed with a lot of chemicals, you knew it'll help her to be okay.

You cried silently as you hear your daughters crying in pain, you hate to see her in pain that's why you just stay outside so that you won't hear or see anything, but you guessed you just failed.

Because you still hear her cries and it breaks your heart, if only you could take it away from her you would.

Why do you need to be so unlucky,
Why do this have to happen to you especially to your berry your poor daughter.

You sat on the floor still crying while your eyes was closed, wishing that everything would be fine and berry will be cured, how hard your wish to come true.

If you had to sell everything you own you'll do it, your dad will understand if you'll do that because your doing it for your baby berry, your dad is the best parent you have and it would be grate to have him with you but he died a long time ago and you wish he wasn't.

You grew up almost half of your life without a mom, its been a long time since she left you and your dad for another family.

That's why ever since then you've been dreaming if becoming a mom, and berry make your dream come true you were so happy to have berry in your life.

But why does she have to experience this? Why her of all people in the whole world why would god choose berry, for what? To punish you? To make you suffer? To take her away from you?

You were awaken by your thoughts
When erick suddenly came and called your name.

"y/n" you look up to him and stood up
"berry falls a sleep they're taking her in her room" you nod and breath out heavily.

"Thank you" you said and wipes your tears he sighs and patted your head
"have some rest you need it" he said in korean and handed you a handkerchief
You just nod and take it on his hands.

He guided you way back to berry's room he even opened and closed the door for yiu before he leaves and went back to his offices.

You stare at berry who's sleeping soundly on her bed and sighs.

Wishing everything will be alright soon
So that you could go home with berry
Go to the park and watch her plays or go to the malls and go shopping with her
And buys anything she wants or go on a travel, you promise to do anything she wants as long as she would be okay.

******

This is the shortest chapter
Hayss i really wanna make it long but yeah i can't

So if any one reading this I'm so sorry I'f everything's happened so fast in the story i hope its not being cringe or something awful hahahaha

Peace out