Chapter 4 - Dark secrets

A raven haired Alpha has locked himself in the room.

All the windows were closed and room was soundproof because the way he was screaming, struggling, crying and asking for help.

Jungkook never wants anyone to hear this

Jungkook has always been told to emphasis his dominance on others. To be on his instincts most of the time and that's why no one taught him how to control his pheromones.

Jungkook's mom is powerful female Alpha, who sent his child to be trained with best teachers from all the pack.

And she herself took his classes as well. But her ways made Jungkook's wolf strong instead of Jungkook himself.

They even had a special ritual to make Jungkook's wolf the strongest of all Alphas

That is why he never knew how to control his pheromones. He was was having hard time fighting with his wolf. His Wolf was fighting against Jungkook for control.

And the worst part was, that Jungkook being a Pure blood Alpha his wolf is way stronger than other wolves.

"Huaa.....help me...."
You really think anyone would come and help you

"Please.....I don't want to kill anyone"
We won't kill just anyone but hunters here and there

"Tae.....please help me..."
Don't call him now, you rejected him

"Come back to me"
Because of you, he will never come back to me

Jungkook was screaming in pain, rolling on the floor, because he was feeling weak in the internal battle with his wolf.

When suddenly Jin came, and it's true not all heros wear cape.

Jin, sensed high amount Alpha pheromones in the vicinity. And it's clear that Jungkook is going berserk.

"Jungkook!" Jin shouted for his name

"Jungkook, you have to respond because if you don't then, I will come inside"

Jungkook was so weak at the moment that he couldn't hear Jin.

So Jin decided to enter the room by force. He pushed the door with his full strength and it opened, startling Jungkook.

Jungkook was now baring his teeth at him. As if the Wolf is about to take the full control.

He picked the sedative and pushed the syringe into him. So that he will unconscious for sometime.

And another Alpha down. It was one heck of the day for Jin. From his mate to his friend and to the pack leader.

Is he going to babysit every Alpha in this pack.

Jokes aside, this incident was the first he encountered in his life. Wolf taking full control of his human.

Wolves are the inner spirit that provide protection to human. But here wolf wants to be the owner of the body.

Something is really fishy going on with pack alpha. Jin thought.

He ordered other guards to take Jungkook to the Nursing room.

While Jungkook was resting in the hospital under the close observation of Doctor Jin.

Somewhere a certain Omega feels restless. He left his room and rushed towards the fountain to feel calm and relaxed.

This place holds a special place in his heart. This is where he met Jungkook for the first time.

"Are you okay? Queen?" A tall Alpha was standing behind him and because of his scent he knows who he is.

"Bogum hyung?" He said turned to the Alpha and stared into his eyes.

"How many time I have said to you to not call me queen. I am your little Taehyung" Taehyung pouted and it was the cutest moment in Bogum's life.

The moon was shining on them, they standing near the fountain and this cute little Omega is acting like a baby.

"So Queen, you look anxious. Looks like someone called you a little boy instead of Pack leader" Bogum said

Before Bogum could say anything further, the Omega started to climb on his shoulder and beat shit out of his head.

No one can say that the Omega is a pack leader.

This is best part of being with Bogum for the Omega was, the Alpha never fails to make him smile even when he is not in mood or feeling well.

And same goes for Bogum, wants to love Taehyung but the Queen is not ready to fall in love again. But he will wait for him for all eternity.

End of the chapter
Meme time

End of the chapterMeme time