Prologue

It was a beautiful mesmerizing night... A night of full moon. People say that on the night on full moon they hear wolves howling, and yes it's true.

A wolf was howling...and it is none other than Kim Taehyung

Why?

Because his mate has rejected him.

"Kim Taehyung, I reject you as my mate."

And the whole world went crashing for Taehyung. He never expected this to happen. He made dreams of meeting and loving his mate till the end. But this moment made dreams shattered into dust.

"No no, please wait....Jungkook. I know you love me and I love you too.
So, why are you doing this to me". Jungkook didn't respond to Taehyung plea.

He just went to back to his pack. As he heard Taehyung shouting to him for an answer. He never looked back to his weeping mate and went on.

He kept on howling in his wolf form calling for his mate to come back.

Only thinking about his mate. Taehyung went to his pack.

His family was expecting a good news from him. That he will bring his mate to his pack. But in the far there was only a shadow of one person and it was Taehyung.

"Taebaby, why are you so sad" Taehyung's mother Taerin said.

He silently went to his room and closed the door.

"Honey what happened to Taebaby", Taerin said to her husband. "Darling, let Tae rest for sometime. He must be heartbroken". Taerin understood that either Taehyung rejected his mate or his mate rejected him. But looking to him, it looks like that it's the latter.

Taehyung went crying all night, he was feeling each and every emotions which is actually healthy for a human. But then his wolf couldn't take this heartbreak well. Because choice made to reject and accept is done in the part of humans. Wolves never reject their fated one.

Taehyung' wolf Saphire was angry on Jungkook so much that he decided that one day Jungkook will come on his feet begging Taehyung to be his mate.