Chapter 1 - Kim Taehyung - an Omega

I am Kim Taehyung an Omega and the leader of Blue moon pack. The pack which is known for its great healers and warriors.

The pack is blessed with Omega Leaders by the moon goddess.

It is said that only an Omega can become the leader of their Blue Moon Pack.

So for all generations only Omega were chosen as leaders....it was their biggest strength since it was pack lead by both females and males

Most pack usually have Alpha Leader which causes chaos but because of us being Omega.

We are not violent like alphas we don't think by instincts we think through brains.

Yes, that's why we never had a war with any pack in our country. This is the achievement I am proud of.

And I am infamous Omega, cruel of them all.

And I have a meeting to attend.

I came to the annual meeting of the pack leaders which I hate a lot.

Here we discuss some non-sense matter...
Blah b blah. I don't even hear a word here.

I am just to attend this meeting for free snacks and food. When they will start serving.

I am starving. Taehyung thought in his mind, eyeing the waiters.

Taehyung was never a fan of a pack Leaders meeting because most of the leaders are Alpha.

He can hardly tolerate one. (A/N:Yes, it is Jungkook that Taehyung is talking about )

He saw the certain someone from afar, totally ignoring his presence.
There eyes met for second before Taehyung just moved from Jungkook's penetrating gaze.

The topic was simple "war". Should A pack destroy B pack .
And Taehyung knows every time this happens nothing comes out of these meetings. The arguments were irritating Taehyung to the max level which lead to lose control on his wolf.

"EVERYONE SILENCE!!!"

The voice was booming in the hall. As if some Alpha shouted with his maximum strength....but no it was someone else

It was Taehyung or we can say it was his wolf Saphire

Taehyung eye now turned blue. Saphire was pissed of.

"I want no more discussion on war, we have lot of concern to discuss as pack".

"We can work on the wolf community border that will protect everyone from hunters. Not only our family but also our people". Saphire said.

Saphire wanted to draw the agenda of the meeting to the main concern instead of trivial border matters.

"Instead of sending your warriors against each other. We can send them together as one troop to protect everyone from those dangerous hunters". Saphire shouted in the hall

"Green moon pack, let me tell you something only 0.2% of your land has been occupied by the yellow moon pack but you know that atleast 10 % of your border has encroachment issue because of hunters".

Every pack was stunned on these facts. Yes, these alphas as too egoistic to accept their fault.

"I won't accept further dramas until the border bill is not signed up". Saphire said with his booming voice

Meeting dismissed.
Taehyung left meeting room for delicious snacks.

But someone was looking towards him with living gaze.

Jungkook's eyes never left from his rejected mate. Because each issue he presented with such bravery even though Taehyung is an Omega.

He left the venue after watching his Omega gobbling down the tasty snacks with pouty lips.