Chapter 3 - Problem and solution

Yoongi gave the raw points to Namjoon to draw out some conclusions and action points for the Alpha

Namjoon was more like a advice minister of to Jungkook

Since all of his prediction were right, he understands the scenario, politics, strength and weaknesses of all packs and warriors.

"Did you get anything?" Yoongi said to Namjoon

"Definitely, as we all know it's hunters. They are doing this but I donot know why they are doing this"

"If they want land why there are not going for other packs which have low security. " Namjoon uttered

The motive of the enemy was still not clear. But they were sure, because there is something special the enemys are looking for.

"Yoongi, I think it would be better to tighten our security on the north border." Namjoon was serious of the issue. Because three wolves are killed.
Killing a wolves is difficult even for human. And here 3 are killed.

As they were discussing the matter, Jungkook entered the room to know more the issue.

"Good Morning Alpha" both Yoongi and Namjoon said

"Any updates, Yoongi and Namjoon". Looking at Jungkook anyone can say that he was literally in no mood to hear nonsense.

"Alpha, we identified that hunters have attacked the north border to trespass. I believe they are not here to expand their area but they are looking for something in the pack"
Namjoon said with hint of fear, the Jungkook was staring at him.

"And? What they are looking for?
Do you think any hunter is here on spy mission within us?"

Namjoon was sweating so bad, because he doesn't know the answer to this, definitely it can be a scenario that to find someone in the pack might be disguised within the pack

"Alpha, not sure but there can be a possibility" Namjoon said

And then, that moment a vase was thrown to wall with force, the vase was shattered in small pieces.

Jungkook's was so pissed off, his pheromones were spreading everywhere.

They heard Jungkook leaving the room. Both Yoongi and Namjoon had strong headaches because of Jungkook's pheromones were too strong for them to tolerate.

Jin enters the room hearing the sound of shattered glass. And saw two alphas in bad shape. And the felt some amount of Alpha pheromones in the air.

And that moment he knew who has done this. He expected better from Jungkook.

Jin knows that his wolf is not in his right mind all the time.
But this something he should control.

Or else he can hurt his own pack members

"Joon and Yoongi, are you guys alright ?" Jin said in the concerned tone

Namjoon was his mate but Yoongi was his best friend.

"yeah, just fine" Namjoon replied

"Let's take you guys to the nursing room." Jin was a pack exceptional pack doctor with incredible skills on his sleeves.

If the three wolves were taken to Jin before they died, Jin could have saved them.

As he gave both the Alphas the required medicines. He left to see a certain Alpha who needs some pep-talk.

End of the Chapter
Meme time

End of the ChapterMeme time