It's Prank Again

Karan teased Teju, got out of the car and walked to the hospital leaving speechless Teju behind.

He turned around, walked to Teju again and mumbled in her ears.

"Don't worry dear wifey, my lips will be sealed until I didn't get any valid reason to unsealed it."

Karan head again towards the hospital, Teju jumped out of the car with mixed emotions, she was shocked and sulky. She held Karan's arm from behind to stop him.

"Are you trying to extort me, with my secret?"

"Not yet, but I will give it a try in the future, if you will be continued being disobedient."

"Huh, immoral Hitler......" Teju mumbled, crossed her arms across her chest and turned her huffed face.

"I really like your huffed face, it's a unique sight which do not gets to see easily." Karan laughed and poked his forefinger on her left cheek before heading to his office.

Teju was pacing in the hospital while mumbling curses to Karan underbreath and ran into her friends Adaa and Jasmin.

"Teju what made you so late today? We both were waiting for you for long." Jasmin asked.

"Why were you waiting for me?" Teju said with grumpy face.

"Hold on, what is wrong with you Teju, why are looking upset?" Adaa asked.

Teju told them her prank and Karan turned the table to her. Now he has her biggest secret.

"Oh gosh Teju, you just stop doing pranks for now." Adaa said.

"Are you gone nuts? Don't you know me and pranks are inseparable. Nothing can stop Teju."

Adaa shook her head seeing her back on mood, full of herself.

"Alright, do as you wish, Jasmin let's go to work and Teju, you need to see Dr. Prince first, move fast."

"Oh ok....."

Teju hurried her pace to Prince's cabin and got to know that the dean sir has something to announce and she has to summon all the available interns to the auditorium hall. The same order for all the head of their respective departments.

Teju scratched her left palm while heading to the auditorium hall.

"Oh it's itching again. I think it's because my two pranks failed in a row, I should rush to get my revenge on Dr. Hitler." Teju talked to herself and ran to her destination.

All the available staff summoned in the auditorium hall and Karan with Prince, Yuvika and few senior doctors stood on the stage.

Karan tapped the microphone by his forefinger to test it and started speaking. "Good morn........."

Nobody can hear morning wish of Karan coz mic stopped working out of the blue.

Being annoyed he mumbled. "What THE HELL....."

The hell words sounded loud in the entire auditorium coz mic started working again

Phew, finally it's working again. Karan resume his announcement.

"I would like to info......"

Mic again stopped, and Karan looked here and there in confusion. He beckoned to a helper guy who arranged the microphone for this announcement.

The guy came to Karan with crouch head in shame and mumbled. "Sir, it was working fine before, let me check the problem, just give me 2 minutes."

Karan hate the most is negligence in the work, he scolded the guy angrily. "CAN'T YOU DO A TINY PIECE OF WORK......."