Miserable Teju

Karan ran after Teju and saw outside of the mansion, Teju was standing in front of Kapoor family and folded her hands to Varun.

"VB, please forgive me. I know I hurt you, I embarrassed you from my action, but please forgive I am repenting I am sorry."

Teju sobbed and continued.

"Please VB, Don't sever ties from me, you are my elder brother and I am still your baby sister. You can get angry, scold me, beat me as much as you want but don't leave me alone, you all are my only family." Teju was requesting beseechingly and crying vigorously.

Varun clenched his fist and Dhanya held his hand to console him. They all can't see her miserable, but she brought it upon herself.

Varun controlled his emotions and held Teju's folded hands. "If we are your only family then who is that guy in your life?" He pointed behind Teju.

Teju frowned and turned around to see Karan was standing and glaring her with fire spitting eyes.

Teju immediately stopped crying and rubbed her cheeks harshly to wipe tears. Karan walked to Teju, stood beside her and circled his arm around her waist which stiffed Teju's body.

They all noticed the change in Teju's appearance with the sight of Karan, but they can't help her, until she will open up with them.

Varun looked both of them from head to toe then stopped his gaze at Teju, looking into her eyes. "Answer me, Teju, who is this guy to you?"

Teju didn't answer, again just bowed her head. Her constant silence irked Varun.

"Alright, if you don't want to answer I will not force you. As you said we are your only family, I believe you."

Teju nodded her head hurriedly and Karan tightened his grip on her waist which made her wiggle and freed herself.

"Teju, let bygones be bygones. Leave everything behind and come back home with us."

Post completing his words Varun held Teju's wrist and pulled her with him. He had to stop only after 2 steps. He turned around to see Karan was holding her another wrist in order to stop her.

Teju's wrists were held by Varun and Karan each and she was standing in dilemma, whom she should choose and let go of the other one.

She looked at Varun who was waiting for her to make a decision, then she turned and saw Karan was shooting daggers to her from his eyes.

Finally, she made her decision and reluctantly pulled her wrist from Varun's grip and took two step back. She stood by Karan's side Karan once again held her from her waist and didn't let go of, no matter how much she wiggled.

"Ok Teju, I got your final answer and I will never forget this moment." Varun said ironically, turned on his heels and stride towards his car.

Disha and Dhanya followed him hurriedly after sparing a pitiful gaze to Teju.

Even Teju wanted to run towards them. She wanted to give one more try to seek Varun's apology but she was held tight by Karan. She wiggled harder and harder but couldn't make herself free.

Karan dragged her towards the main entrance of the mansion, but stopped by Sunita at the door.

"Now what is wrong with you, mom?" Karan said in irritation. He was enough of this family drama.

They didn't commit any crime, just got married and the entire family is making mountain out of the mole hill.

"Let me complete the ritual too welcome both of you stepping together in our house, ok?"