Chapter Seventeen

A few days passed. Throughout each one, I watched with one eye over my shoulder, expecting Sophia to appear at any moment. Or worse, Emilio. Actually, I didn't know which of the two would be worse.

Fortunately, I had enough to distract me. Every morning I woke up to the smell of coffee and breakfast in bed. And I was a princess. Again. But not because of financial status or pampering. But because I was cherished.

And I tried to do something in return.

After about six failed attempts and almost setting the entire caravan on fire, I succeeded in making Jayden homemade... fries. It was a good start, wasn't it?

We continued the daily motorcycle riding lessons, and I became more confident and proficient.

Then the weekend came.

"Good morning, stranger!"

I rubbed my eyes. "Good morning." I sat up in bed and spread my arms wide. So much so that they almost rested on both ends of the caravan. "Um, Jayden... Why are you in work clothes on Saturday?"

"I had some work to finish in the garage. Come on. I want to show you something."

I stretched once more. "Okay, just to get dressed."

"You're great like that. Come on." Jayden sat on the edge of the bed with his back to me. "Climb on."

"What?" I asked, but I was soon on his back with my arms and legs around his body. "Jayden, we're going to fall!"

"We won't. Hold on. And close your eyes."

He carried me out of the caravan and into the garage.

"Can I look now?"

"Yes, you can."

I opened my eyes, still hanging on Jayden's back. In front of us was a shiny, red motorcycle that I had never seen before.

Jayden took a few more steps forward and placed me on the seat. "My best creation," he said. "All parts replaced, and the engine is brand new. The paint dried yesterday," he explained proudly, placing his hand on one of the handles. "It's for you."

"Wow!" I exclaimed.

I ran my fingers over the dashboard and couldn't believe it. It was the most impressive gift I had ever received, regardless of its value. It was sculpted with labor, skill, and feeling. It held a real value that could not be determined with money.

"Do you like it?"

I reached up, grabbed Jayden's straps, and pulled him to me. "It's wonderful! "Thank you, Jayden! I can't wait to ride it!"

I put my hands on the handles and leaned forward.

Jayden got behind the bike. "Bend your body a little more."

"That way?"

"Some more. Mmm..."

I turned my head back slightly. "Jayden? Are you looking at my ass?"

"Don't blame me! It's so sexy peeking out from under my t-shirt."

Hmm... I rose to my feet and rested my whole body on my hands as if in a position to gain maximum speed, and my ass moved even higher.

"Damn it! What's in store for the poor bike..." Jayden jumped up behind me as he spoke. I could practically hear him drooling. His fingers made their way under my panties to my already wet groin.

***

An hour later, I was riding all over the yard. I couldn't enjoy the thrill enough. It was like I had been doing this all my life. I couldn't believe I'd only been riding for a week.