→ 𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈

.

ACT II
CHAPTER XXI

the new stylist

"PLEASE DON'T STRUGGLE," Rohan says to Latif and Celie, "your prep team and stylist want what is best for you

"PLEASE DON'T STRUGGLE," Rohan says to Latif and Celie, "your prep team and stylist want what is best for you." Thana watches them as she walks left of them.

"I can assure you that Ilya and her partner Fort are kind stylist and their teams are kind as well," Thana says, "and furthermore, don't forget to smile a little." She says as she sees the terrified look of Celie.

"We both know what that means for you," Rohan says as the two tributes leave them, "now with Ilya being busy with this year's tributes you will need a new stylist."

"Can't I just have the same as you?" Thana asks Rohan, "Aife is kind and a great stylist."

"And Aife is busy with me and making sure that Lartius, Pearl and Briar have an updated closet every year." Rohan says, "you need extra training, and your new stylist will be there to help you with everything. It is sad we couldn't get them to style you during the victory tour, but rules are rules."

"The Capitol with its rules," Thana roles her eyes as she and Rohan go to meet her new stylist.

As soon as the elevator opens and Thana is greeted by the familiar floor of district 9, she sees an elderly man, he looks older than the games

As soon as the elevator opens and Thana is greeted by the familiar floor of district 9, she sees an elderly man, he looks older than the games. He looks normal, but she guesses that just like the president he doesn't follow all the present fashion trends.

"Ah Rohan," the man shakes the victor's hand, "I must thank you for this opportunity. Not many go for me anymore now with all these modern and younger stylists."

"And I still remember how good you are," Rohan smiles at the man. "Thana, this is Arthur Gold, your new stylist." Rohan introduces Thana to her new stylist.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Gold." Thana shakes Arthur's hand.

"No need to be so formal," the man says waving the formalities away, "Arthur is more than enough, miss Jardin."