November 5, 2018

Thursday
November 5th, 2018
4:32 am

Darling Addie,

How is your face feeling now? Does it still burn?

I'm sure it's not supposed to feel like that. I think if your face or eyes are burning then something is wrong.

I hope the burns went away.

Well it should've by now actually. If it hasn't then I think it's best to go to the ER.

You don't have to thank me for asking you how work is going. I genuinely want to know, and I genuinely care about it.

I'm glad everyone is finally being respectful. That's good to hear.

I hope it stays that way. With no separation. I'm guessing between the men and women?

It doesn't need to be that way so I'm glad that is slowly changing.

She is going to appreciate you making time to spend with you every week.

Every kid needs and deserves that. Some people are neglected from that.

Kids need to be able to feel the love. Feel that they are wanted and loved by their parents.

I didn't feel that as a kid. So for me when I hopefully have kids I'm going to try my best to let them know they're loved.

So Abby will be thankful you did this when she is older. I can promise you that.

I'll let you know before I leave. I'll make sure I email you my number on the day of my leave.

If I'm okay with that?

Darling, why wouldn't I be okay with that?

I'll keep you updated with my buddies' situation. He is fine with you knowing.

It's the least I could do. Being understanding and caring about the whole thing is the bare minimum.

Every man should care. Sadly it's just not that way.

I'm hoping I get to experience kids as well. I just hope it's with the right person.

I would understand why he was weirded out with the message. After all you did say he was like a brother to you.

No, I didn't send the wrong message to Isabel. That would be mortifying. For her and me.

I wouldn't ever show my face to her again. I'm lying. I would get over it. I would just need a day.

I sent it to a close friend. It was a guy so it wasn't necessarily weird. He sent those messages to women as well.

Just to let you know, the women I sent those messages to I was in a relationship with them.

I didn't just send them to random women. I just felt the need to let you know.

No, I haven't listened to murder podcasts. Never seemed to interest me.

I could watch murder shows like documentaries. Or like shows with the FBI or something.

I don't think I could like podcasts my dearest Addie.

I'm glad I didn't go through with the marriage as well Adeline.  ;)

Yes they did end up having a real marriage ceremony. I saw the videos and pictures.