October 27, 2018

Tuesday
October 27th, 2018
6:24 am

Beloved, Adeline,

Hello. I don't really know how to start this email out to you. So please bare with me.

As you know I'm Isabel, Grayson's sister.

I just wanted your email so we can get to know each other.

My brother talks about you all the time when we get to talk.

I never heard him talk so passionate about something until I heard him talk about you.

He talks about his "Dearest Addie" all the time. So I thought it was time we got to know each other.

I hope you know my brother is very fond of you.

I don't want to come off hostile but I just hope you understand why I'm protective over him and why I wanted your email.

It's not to scare you off, because frankly I think you're good for my brother.

Don't tell him I told you but you genuinely make him happy.

You should hear the way  he speaks about you. It's all beautiful really.

Would it be weird to ask where you live? Actually no, don't tell me that's weird.

I wouldn't tell you if you asked me so it's fine. I need to learn to stop overstepping.

Please, if it all becomes too much tell me and I'll stop it all. I don't want to push you away from my brother because of me.

Anyways I just wanted to get to know you.

                                       Sincerely,
                                                       Isabel.

Tuesday
October 27th, 2018
8:25 am

Dear Isabel,

I don't really know how to start or what to talk about as well so it's okay. Trust me.

You're making me blush with what you're saying about your brother.

I'm very fond of your brother as well.

I don't mind that you want to get to know me. I told him I would love to get to know you.

You're a part of him. You're his sister. So you're not the only one who wants to get to know the other person.

He makes me happy as well. His emails are truly the highlights of my days. Whenever I receive them.

How are you doing with him gone? It's almost time for him to go home.

Just for personal reasons I won't tell you where I live. You know, just for Obvious reasons.

I'll make sure I let you know if it becomes too much.

I'm an open book. Ask me whatever you want.

I'll start with the basics.

My name is Adeline. Your brother calls me Addie.

I'm 26 years old. My birthday is February 7th.

I have a kid. Well she is my sisters but my sister passed away so I'm taking care of her.

She is six years old. Her name is Abby. Sweetest and kindest kid ever.

She also likes Gray. Ask about him here and there. It's adorable really.