October 8, 2018

Wednesday
October 8th, 2018
5:45

Dear Addie,

Im day later than usual sorry. I tried to get around to emailing you back but it got busy down here.

That's the best new I've gotten in awhile. Why did he get fired besides the obvious reasons of why he should've been fired a long time ago?

I've been meaning to ask how is Abby doing? You haven't said much about her.

And I wouldn't want anyone else besides you neither. Even after I leave.

I would like that Addie. Whatever I can do to stay in contact with you I will.

I'll do all your dirty work for you with a smile on my face. Only for you.

Just because they don't usually go that way doesn't mean it has to be like that with us.

I mean it's us not them. But I definitely agree and understand why you say that.

I know people in this world can be crazy. I only want you to be safe. With whatever you do.

It's fine if we don't meet. I would be happy to get to see you but just being able to email you makes me happy.

You have easily become my favorite person. I don't need to see your face to know that.

Just like I don't need to see your face to know you are beyond gorgeous. Inside and out.

I definitely agree with the blaming them for pushing you. That happens sometimes.

I just think love isn't easy. It's what you do with it that makes it more.

Between me and you, you have me blushing with the 'I'm proud of you' comment.

You can't tell anyone I said that you made me blush. Our secret. ;)

No but seriously thank you. It means a lot. Especially knowing it's coming from you.

Me and my sister made the best out of the life we were dealt. It wasn't easy for us both.

But in the end we had each other that's all we needed. I couldn't be more happier than where I am in life right now.

I could say the same with you and Abby. You took her in when she had no one.

When her mom died. You are protecting her and keeping a roof over her head.

Even if it isn't easy. You're doing it. You can do anything and I know you can.

She will be grateful for you when she is older.

I don't really know if Ma is still with him. I haven't spoken to her since the last time i seen her.

I don't think Isabel speaks to her either.

After basic training I came home, I went to see Isabel first.

After that I headed to my moms house, with one thing on my mind.

I knew what I wanted to do. What I needed to do. For Isabel and me. Also for my mom. I don't hate my mom.

I know it's not easy to leave. But I gave her an out. I was mad at her at first for not coming with me and Isabel but we are living just fine without her.

Isabel came with me to our moms. She thought I just wanted to talk to my mom. I didn't. I didn't have anything to say to her anymore.

I just knew I wanted to beat the absolute shit out of her husband. No one was going to stop me.