-Shoot Out-

"This is Maelstrom territories." I said, realizing just how near were were to one of their many bases.

"Fuck this shit." X pulled out the XBD chip and broke it between her fingers, this was the sixth and she still hasn't found the one we are after. "You owe me a bottle of Afterlife's strongest alcohol after this." She said, loading another in the headset since I was driving. "And people say I am the psycho one."

"Wanna drive? I'll stop and we can switch up

"Wanna drive? I'll stop and we can switch up."

"As if I'd let you watch these horrors." She waved me off.

"Alright but tell me if needed."

"Yeah yeah just drive, we are going to be late."

I didn't say anything to her, she sounded livid and I can just imaging what is on tho XBDs she is scanning through.

"So Maelstrom..." I picked back up again. "We need to be careful and quick."

"Why? Just a random gang... Who even are they?"

"Well Maelstrom members dress in black leather, darkened denim and chrome, preferring visible high-profile cyberware, generally appearing to be primitive and dangerous. A full third of them are clinical cyberpsychos, and the remainder are borderline. Back when they were the Metal Warriors they held on to a code of honor. When their original leader Hammer was thrown out, the code of honor went as well, and the rest of their humanity." (This is literally the Wiki's words.)

"Ah so we'll see who's the most psycho." She crossed her arm, pulling the chip out. "Yeah its this one, underaged child, still going to skim through the rest to see if there is no others like it." And she did, breaking the other three.

I held my hand out and she gave it to me, I put it in my mantel's inner pocket so unless I die and they search my body I will not lose it, while I did that she threw the headset in the backseat.

I drove up on a curb and got out of the car.

"Come on." I waved her after me.

"I will blow a hole in their head."

"That's the goal but first we'll assess the situation, wait for the signal."

"Signal? What signal."

"You'll know."

"Alright."

----------------------------------------

"Well well well look at who it is, we thought you died bitch." David massacred one of their lookouts but Maelstrom are in the thousand on their numbers so it was inevitable that we'll meet again in this live.

I held my hand back, it barely actually move, already pressing against X to stop her from acting out.

"I am a bit harder to kill then that." I said, crossing putting them in my pockets as X shifted behind me to be out of the range since she guessed right as a holo popped up under my fingers and tapped away on it.