-Gig-

"So what do you see?" X asked me as I opened my eyes and pulled out the cable from the side of my head and the breaker box of the building, having been through the cameras.

"Like Rogue said it is a duo, no actually defenses found but still careful, I can't connect to any cameras in the building so we don't know what they doing."

"Careful is my middle name."

"That's not true, it is crazy." I said.

"You hurt me." She covered her heart with a laugh.

"Just follow."

I peeked in the alley and stepped out, walking to the closed garage door at the end of it.

Two man had come in and closed it after them.

"So, silent approach or guns blazing?" She asked, tilting her head behind brushing her hair back. "I vote for guns blazing."

"Of course you would, now I first want them alive for their information and what they can tell me."

"You are boring."

"Stop arguing with me and help me lift this door." I tried to lift it but it felt like something heavy was weighing it down on the other side.

"Sure thing." She grabbed it and pushed it up with ease but knocked over what was holding the door closed.

"Impressive." I told her, looking at the full barrels of sand that were spilling over.

"Aw thanks." She grinned happily at me.

I ducked inside and she followed, closing the garage door behind up.

"Block the exit again." I rolled a barrel on the metal plate soldered to the door for that purpose.

I watched again with how much ease she lifted these barrel and carried them where I was forced to roll mine, not even able to stand it up.

Just what's in there to make her so strong?

I looked away, concentrate Kiwi, this is important.

-------------------------------------

I moved through the piles and piles of boxes and most of their inside seemed to contain nothing that had to do with XBDs, maybe we missed those that could have them in them but we didn't have time for that, we were hear for one specific one.

Moving forwards we found a little workshop set up in the corner of the warehouse-type building we were in.

Several boxes of blank BD's  with the BD headsets too with two man in chairs and loaded in a BD.

"Wake up fuckers!"

"X!" I hissed, holding my gun up as they jerked 'awake' from the BD, scrambling up as I held my gun higher. "Don't approach unless you want a hole put through your skull." I threatened, I am a good enough shot for a gun to be lethal in my hands, tho on bigger distances I preferred my Daemons and quickhacks, much more precises as I just needed to look at me target.

"W-we don't want trouble." The younger one said. "My father and I only edit BDs not create them." He instantly spilled some of the info that could be of use. Their hands held up in the air and looking like they would piss themselves any moment.

"We are looking for an XBD, client is unhappy with it and wants it gone, it was about to be part of a deal between you a some people today, show us." X said, stepping closer, flexing her hand and a thin knife shot out from a slot that opened on her palm.