Chapter 21

Unknown pov:
Years....years.....I went without her love.
Everytime that door opens I wished it was 'her' but it was never 'her'.
The amount of wishes I had of  'her' could fill an olympic swimming pool........but looks like I'm gonna be filling 2 soon.................

POV OVER

3RD PERSON POV:
As the keys swung around his finger, he made his way to 'her'.
Whistling on his way alarmed 'her' shivers ran down her spine,her palms and forehead sweated profusely due to fright.
Fright grew more and more as she heard his whistle getting louder in each step he takes with his boots that made noise against the concrete floor. Until it stopped and jingling of keys was heard then a click.........the creaking of the old door was heard when he pushed it open. As he made his steps towards 'her' he smirked at seeing how scared he makes her, his ego just get larger everytime he sees her...........
Knowing after so much years he broke her which is exactly what he wanted,he felt powerful breaking Lila's daughter.
He felt so much power that he couldn't even think straight,he felt like a God that could break down Lila in a second........; his smirk grew wider looking down at 'her' pathetic state that couldn't even dare to look up but to only stare at the ground and shut her eyes in fright compared to the day he took her where she looked at him dead in the eyes,talked back and fought back but now she couldn't even move a limb, scared if she moves he will hurt her or even her MOTHER.........

???: "Scared huh! Can't even move a limb, I bet your so called 'mother' will be so disappointed that she might not even accept you back...PATHETIC !" he spits out the last part grinning watching her lips quiver in fear, that can't even utter a word. He stoops down and stared at her as silent tears trickled down her face that fell on the hard concrete floor that had blood stains all over it. He grabbed her chin and raised her head so her eyes will stare at him but instead they were glued to the floor.....he raised his hand and moved the hairs from her face and stared at the tears that flowed unstoppable from her eyes. Suddenly he shoved his hand in his pocket and took a video of her horrible state,she wanted to stop him so bad but she just couldn't fight back...........

After a while of him starring at her he stood up and walked out the room........

!!!AUTHOR NOTE!!!:
OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS VERY BUSY JUST GRADUATED STARTED A NEW SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING.IM TRYING MY HARDEST RN ON UPDATING OFTEN. AGAIN IM RLLT SORRY HOPE U ENJOY THE CHAPTER THO