Chapter 17

Third person pov:

          Their they are smiling, laughing happy with their 'family' .

Years after years I searched and found them and the main one Lila.

Her hair long wavy with red and a blunt of orange and yellow mixed

One emerald eye and one blue ocean eye was now lilac.

Her piercings and tattoos 

She is strong, powerful and dangerous.

Everything I did to her made her like this just what I wanted.

The family to be hurt to be torn apart

To make 'The Family' to hate each other

Betray each other

Hurt each other then die with guilt  

Lola's pov:

There she is Lila the one who murdered my mother the one who I didn't even get to spend a hour being born. Lila took everything away from me why did dad have to bring this witch back she could've been sent to and orphanage where she belong cause she is not my sister and never will be apart of this family.

11 o'clock 

Perfect, the time where me and Brittney are going to show our family how much of a monster Lila is and don't belong here.

Brittney and I said we were going to relax in her room but instead we went and snuck in Lila room and started searching and nothing completely nothing we found until Brittney pulled a dagger underneath Lila's pillow and on engraved on it said 'Lila' Brittney and I smirked knowing we could show the family now, behind Lila's innocent act.

We ran downstairs and started our act

" Papa, Brittney and I was making our way to her room when we saw a dagger laying on the ground and when we went and picked it up it had 'Lila' engraved on it" I said while Brittney handed him the dagger.

The Dagger, imagine Lila engrave on the dagger

"Lila is engraved on the dagger and there is only one person here who name is Lila" I said pointing at Lila in the end, she looked furious, hahahah Papa is going to send her to boarding school or even the best one the orphanage

Papa looked at it then at Lila then said, " Lila is this true?" but she completely ignored him and pulled a dagger under her skirt and threw at Brittney and I but we screamed and ducked, " Papa look she is crazy she is going to kill us why did you bring her back" Brittney said, Lila got up and walked slowly towards us the start taking steps forward to Brittney and she took steps back as Lila was getting closer so close I swear their noses was touching then she hit a wall behind her and Lila stop right infront of her and lifted her arm and grabbed the dagger next to Brittney head then turned around and Brittney let out a breath of relief but then Lila turned around and threw her dagger hitting Brittney straight in the right shoulder then started twisting it while Brittney screamed in pain and the others shouted at her to stop except her friends who had on smirks the whole time and eyes glistered in pride. Then Lila spoke in a calm low threating voice, " Who the fuck tell you *twist* two walking STD's are allowed in my room *twist* and are allowed to go thru my stuff *twist* listen here very closely and I won't repeat myself ok, *twist* stay the fuck out of my room and stop sticking you guys nose up my ass cause it starting to get annoying and one day I might spare you two lives" she said the last low enough for us only to here. " Okay?" Lila asked well more like demanded, Brittney and I nodded our heads so fast I swear our heads almost fell off, she smirked, she felt contended with our answers and took the dagger out of Brittney shoulder and the one from Dad then walked away with here friends before Summer I believe said, " You almost got yourself killed and pissed Lila of which is terrible so I suggest never when I mean NEVER in history ever do that to Lila because she will put you 6 feet under ground and you two got a warning which is good but do that again she will literally put you 6 feet under ground and let me tell you she really did put them 6 feet underground" then walked.

Mom comforted Brittney while Naomi went to bring the first aid kit to help Brittney. I was so lost in my thought thinking what did Summer meant when she said, " You two got a warning which is good" , " She really did put them 6 feet underground", my mind drifted to those words and wondered is

Lila is an assassin